City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24 | Page 50 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24

I have one more episode to go when I can get the controller from the Misse's, I have seen young lads this last week with Fodeno and Viking tops on, never in my lifetime. This is the reach of Netflix:

Fair play on the guy for stepping up and countering the standard garbage we hear from other fans.

If my memory serves we won the fa cup before the rags and the league cup years before Chelsea and Liverpool™️ failed

I have little doubt that the shallow numptys they will have on commentary and in the studio will be blithely ignorant iof any facts. They will just witter on about “City’s mistake in letting him go” becasue that is the popular narrative.

Meanwhile I am interested in Pep’s methodology in determining who will be fit to pla ….”We’ll try to smell who feels better.” 🤔 Novel.

I have little doubt that the shallow numotys they will have on commentary and in the studio will be blithely ignorant iof any facts. They will just witter on about “City’s mistake in letting him go” becasue that is the popular narrative.

Meanwhile I am interested in Pep’s methodology in determining who will be fit to pla ….”We’ll try to smell who feels better.” 🤔 Novel.
I wonder what will come first today, 115 or bbb?

Another substantive enhancement to East Manchester courtesy of the vision and engagement of the owner of Manchester City. :clap:

Inconveniently this fails to fit the narrative the "115 Charges" brigade in the media so Sheikh Mansour and MCFC's involvement has been buried in the text.

BBC News - Co-op Live, Manchester's £365m new arena, opens with big capacity and plans

"Co-op Live has been built by City Football Group, owned by billionaire UAE royal and deputy prime minister Sheikh Mansour; along with Oakview Music Group, co-founded by US music mogul Irving Azoff."

(My emphasis)

So presumably all those bitching about City and having already concluded that the club are guilty of the 115 charges .....will eschew the venue and won't dare step inside it out of disgust for our club and as a matter of principle? 🤔