City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24 | Page 48 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 23/24

PEP 💬 (On injury updates) Ederson is much better. Kyle [Walker] and John [Stones] are out.

{I repeat from the Rolling Results Thread…….”fecking international breaks :arrghh: “}

“Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola added that Kyle Walker's injury is worse than John Stones' but he "doesn't know how many games" he will miss.

Guardiola also confirmed that fellow defender Manuel Akanji is fit after appearing to pick up a knock on international duty.”

BBC

I suppose Roy has to write something, but our Viking will score over 20 goals this season, which is gold in any era. He will also probably win the golden boot, if he stays fit for the last 9.

I suppose Roy has to write something, but our Viking will score over 20 goals this season, which is gold in any era. He will also probably win the golden boot, if he stays fit for the last 9.
He should save his ire for his own team. They deserve it, not us.

Take a look at this table Roy. Remember the guy also missed over two months of the season and still tops the scorers list.

That said…….Haaland does IMO need to improve his receiving of the ball under pressure and hold up play. He’s probably not helped by the general impression I have that CBs are given free rein by referees to kick the sh*t out of him all game with impunity so his hold up, play is bound to be affected.

Is this only available on Netflix and not on the OS via City+?

I no longer have Netflix and have no intention of signing up so it will be disappointing if this is exclusively only to subscribers and not to City fans who don’t have this streaming service. That will be annoying.

I’ve never had Netflix either. My Sky subscription costs an arm and a leg so I refuse to have that or BT Sports, or whatever they call themselves now.

PEP 💬 (On whether Walker, Stones and Ederson will be fit) I don't think so. John [Stones], maybe. The other two no chance.

(On Ake's fitness) He is injured... Hopefully, he will be back soon. I don’t know exactly the timing. Next games he won't be ready.

Is this only available on Netflix and not on the OS via City+?

I no longer have Netflix and have no intention of signing up so it will be disappointing if this is exclusively only to subscribers and not to City fans who don’t have this streaming service. That will be annoying.

Hopefully it'll be made available on City+. It should be.
Just finished watching the lot. Memories, memories.

Hopefully it'll be made available on City+. It should be.
Just finished watching the lot. Memories, memories.
I doubt it Colin I think Netflicks have paid millions for this documentary and they wont give it away for free., I am not sure if Prime let their City documentary go back to City+

I doubt it Colin I think Netflicks have paid millions for this documentary and they wont give it away for free., I am not sure if Prime let their City documentary go back to City+
I do fear that this will be the case 😕. Although i deeply love the club I am not going to play this shell game and sign up. A shame but there it is. I will just have to live with my own memories.