City Ground | Page 37 | Vital Football

City Ground

Lobbying? Shouldnt be at all necessary. A substantial new development for the area with every positive that it would bring, has been delayed by a pathetic local authority.

I suppose if you are prepared to sit back and let events take their course, lobbying would not be necessary.

Letting RBC know that the club have a hotline to the Sports Ministry will not do any harm, and may in fact help focus minds in the planning department.

I suppose there will also be an element of one upmanship on Randall's part; he may take great pleasure in showing Vrentzos that you do not have to stamp your feet to get things done.

I suppose if you are prepared to sit back and let events take their course, lobbying would not be necessary.

Letting RBC know that the club have a hotline to the Sports Ministry will not do any harm, and may in fact help focus minds in the planning department.

I suppose there will also be an element of one upmanship on Randall's part; he may take great pleasure in showing Vrentzos that you do not have to stamp your feet to get things done.

well, its a different way of stamping them :)

Lobbying? Shouldnt be at all necessary. A substantial new development for the area with every positive that it would bring, has been delayed by a pathetic local authority.

Well, sure, not as if Im against it, but they sill have to listento every argument. It isnt a HUGE project, Im not sure how many jobs it will actually create. Wonder if they will be able to afford the new apartments if they get a job there? :)

Completely agree. The local MP and a government minister both batting for us should carry some clout. My point is that RBC should have welcomed this development with open arms, instead they have been downright unhelpful from the start and must have cost the club alot of money in the process. Should be ashamed of themselves in my opinion.

Completely agree. The local MP and a government minister both batting for us should carry some clout. My point is that RBC should have welcomed this development with open arms, instead they have been downright unhelpful from the start and must have cost the club alot of money in the process. Should be ashamed of themselves in my opinion.

Its difficult to understand, I just don't know the whole story, figure there MUST be something thats a genuine issue for them