City Ground | Page 41 | Vital Football

City Ground

Ok Rushcliffe Borough Council just where is the decision on planning for the number one sports entertainment provider in the county to improve the facilities for their numerous customers. What exactly are you fucking about at?

Obviously waiting for a bung.

Not sure id be up for that either, bunga bunga with RBC sounds less fun than the no fun option of drinking shagging and snorting with the Saudis

PMSL.

Just invite Berlusconi to both parties. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Bringing them all along to the same bunga bunga party would probably actually get the planning permission done in no time at all.

Randall, Murphy and Marinakis - if you're reading this, you know what to do.

PMSL.

Just invite Berlusconi to both parties. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Bringing them all along to the same bunga bunga party would probably actually get the planning permission done in no time at all.

Randall, Murphy and Marinakis - if you're reading this, you know what to do.

Excellent idea Zed, if only RBC could be as innovative as you. Good call on silvio, would surely brighten up the dullest event. Maybe the magpies across the river should enquire.

If carlsberg did planning meetings eh!

Excellent idea Zed, if only RBC could be as innovative as you. Good call on silvio, would surely brighten up the dullest event. Maybe the magpies across the river should enquire.

Shame Hardy's not still there as his cock would be out in a flash.

Two new documents posted recently on the Rushcliffe site relating to the proposed new stand.

They appear to be Traffic related.

Could anyone who is knowledgeable on this subject matter give an opinion on whether this is good or bad news please?

Two new documents posted recently on the Rushcliffe site relating to the proposed new stand.

Could anyone who is knowledgeable on this subject matter give an opinion on whether this is good or bad news please?
I think 90% of the weekly traffic will be atending the new city ground, sounds like n easy fix :) Build an underpass Or maybe go future and have an electric sky train?

Their website is shit and im using my phone, have you got a link?

Ta for that, phone just couldnt navigate.

The quick summary is this is detailed haggling to nail down some of the technical detail around the impact on transport of the new development.

It involves the number of parking spaces, cycle parking etc. The club have replied to a number of questions raised by ncc and rbc.

Imo a very solid response and by the book. The club has made a number of commitments to get people using bikes and public transport to matches.

If they are at this level of detail, the application is close imo. These are the fine details once the big stuff has been agreed.

The quick summary is this is detailed haggling to nail down some of the technical detail around the impact on transport of the new development.

It involves the number of parking spaces, cycle parking etc. The club have replied to a number of questions raised by ncc and rbc.

Imo a very solid response and by the book. The club has made a number of commitments to get people using bikes and public transport to matches.

If they are at this level of detail, the application is close imo. These are the fine details once the big stuff has been agreed.

That is pretty much my reading of it. RBC may try and get a few improvements to roads and traffic flow out of it rather than Highways having to pay but is down to small details now. Could be next meeting. Price of project has probably gone up considerably since concept and next thing will be attempts to bring it back on budget, so further adjustments, scaling back or drift on timelines.

That is pretty much my reading of it. RBC may try and get a few improvements to roads and traffic flow out of it rather than Highways having to pay but is down to small details now. Could be next meeting. Price of project has probably gone up considerably since concept and next thing will be attempts to bring it back on budget, so further adjustments, scaling back or drift on timelines.

Felt like the club were addressing the issue of local residents being worried about increase in match day traffic and how to increase people going green and using bikes and buses. Ultimately they are not putting in parking for the new homes being built, increasing cycle infrastructure away from the ground but close proximity and supporting a bus ticket scheme. All of those will work to reduce no. Of cars. No need for more bridges or underpasses etc, no major change to road layout needed either.

I suppose the best way to get folks touse public transport and bikes is actually to have no parking at all or charge 50 quid a time. different ways to skin a cat :)

Felt like the club were addressing the issue of local residents being worried about increase in match day traffic and how to increase people going green and using bikes and buses. Ultimately they are not putting in parking for the new homes being built, increasing cycle infrastructure away from the ground but close proximity and supporting a bus ticket scheme. All of those will work to reduce no. Of cars. No need for more bridges or underpasses etc, no major change to road layout needed either.

the using bikes one is just a bit silly to me in 'our' weather.

To get over that issue I suppose forward thinking 'would' actually build underpasses, but literally 'as' the bike lanes, no cars, lorries, rain or cold.

We seem to be continually tring to fix infrastructure thats 50 years behind part sof China nowadays. Politicians talk of green jobs, well an underground bike system is green jobs. Where are the people who are talking about ambitious projects like this?

the using bikes one is just a bit silly to me in 'our' weather.

To get over that issue I suppose forward thinking 'would' actually build underpasses, but literally 'as' the bike lanes, no cars, lorries, rain or cold.

We seem to be continually tring to fix infrastructure thats 50 years behind part sof China nowadays. Politicians talk of green jobs, well an underground bike system is green jobs. Where are the people who are talking about ambitious projects like this?

Can this green underground cycle lane tunnel connect to the revolving incinerator?