City Ground | Vital Football

City Ground

Polly 433

Vital Football Hero
Anyone have any news re redevelopment. Planning permission or end product of discussion groups. Anyone know outline timescale. Are Bridgford end seats likely to be completed over close season along with developments in BC stand and TE. when are Taylor Stand seats likely be available? What is timetable? Surely something is firming up. Have heard very little apart from more questionnaires since July.

Peter Taylor stand will be developed first then the Bridgford is I believe the plan.

I believe all the preplanning has been done with the relevant parties, planning will be submitted before Christmas by Savills with work scheduled to start in February. The redevelopment of the new Peter Taylor Stand is expected to deliver a museum, new club shop, range of hospitality lounge options, restaurants and executive boxes.

Before they start ripping up seats, theres plenty of prep work. I have no idea what that will look like but believe there will be a lot of information come out by the end of the year
So Savills are the project managers ?

Peter Taylor stand will be developed first then the Bridgford is I believe the plan.

If they redeveloped Bridgford end first it would give a couple of thousand extra seats to house those displaced by redevelopment of PT stand?

If they redeveloped Bridgford end first it would give a couple of thousand extra seats to house those displaced by redevelopment of PT stand?

I think it's more due to structural requirements plus obviously there's the issue with the strip of land.

Savills are submitting the planning
Ok thanks, so the probable time line is in for planning November/ December, permission granted ( All being well) January 2020, start on site February 2020? There doesnt seem to be much time to appoint a contractor unless that has already been done?

Would we be allowed to beam home games onto a large screen at Meadow Lane/Trent Bridge to make up for the shortage, or is that banned under the Sky/BT etc agreements ?

Do we know if they're doing the Plaque thing again, as it seems a decent way of raising a bit of money?

Ok thanks, so the probable time line is in for planning November/ December, permission granted ( All being well) January 2020, start on site February 2020? There doesnt seem to be much time to appoint a contractor unless that has already been done?

The contractor and architects have both been appointed.