CEO Keith Wyness Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

CEO Keith Wyness Thread

This doesn't surprise me. Unless he accepted responsibility he has to take action.

He must be confident of his side to take this action.

As said. It is an action that isn't surprising at all. This isn't anti (or pro) Villa this is a boardroom level spat

He will be finished in football now, he has a reputation to try to salvage.

Doesn't make nixce reading for all of us I know and I'm not in support (or against) in this particular matter. Only Xia and wyness know.

Ha. To be fair he did look confiadent and commanding when he first came.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's kicking himself for not leaving sooner. At the FCG he was talking about the trouble over the pitch for instance and making it clear he d not postponed the needed relaying last year.

I must admit me being a cynical bar steward , helps soften the blow .

Surely there must be a credible business man out there who is a dyed in the wool Villan not villain ?

Legally he probably has a case but morally it makes him a ****** as his mis-management has contributed greatly towards this mess. Then knowing the financial situation at the club he does this. Hopefully Xia has a case against him and can drag it out and cripple Wyness financially. ****.

My take on this is and i'm not saying it's true because we don't have the facts is Wyness is probably the man that was trying to keep us going trying to get money back from other clubs to pay the bills and when the money run out and Xia was not sending any more funds was forced as CEO to take the club in to administration Xia stopped him from doing that by suspending him. If that is what's happened then he has a very good case.

Where was our income going exactly ? Into a UK bank or overseas to china ? There really shouldn't have been a cash flow issue unless revenue was being diverted elsewhere

Where was our income going exactly ? Into a UK bank or overseas to china ? There really shouldn't have been a cash flow issue unless revenue was being diverted elsewhere

What I think's happening (see:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/do-the-numbers-stack-up.81926/#post-1457115
) is that Villa gets a monthly injection from the holding company to handle routine expenditure, while income generated by Villa goes back to the holding company. Xia makes up the difference. If income slumps and Xia suddenly has problems injecting funds then you have a cash flow issue.

I told mine he was talking out of his arse !

Seems everyone else agreed with me , as the whole office went quiet and started sniggering .
As long as it's truthful I think you're ok :banana:

This doesn't surprise me. Unless he accepted responsibility he has to take action.

As said. It is an action that isn't surprising at all. This isn't anti (or pro) Villa this is a boardroom level spat

Doesn't make nixce reading for all of us I know and I'm not in support (or against) in this particular matter. Only Xia and wyness know.

:stupid:

It was one thing trying to call the MON/RL dispute as we knew the facts. We don't here so people shouldn't bangwagon jump - certainly not on Wyness taking us for a hit at a low ebb.

If you felt you'd done nothing wrong would you lot walk away without a whimper and let yourself get potentially scapegoated?

This has naff all to do with our financial situation either - there are insurances to cover this so whatever happens it wouldn't come out of Xia's or our pockets anyway.

Wait for at least some facts folks.

And is the holding company UK or Chinese based ?

UK. As I understand it it's exactly the same as it was in Randy's day. There's Villa. There's a holding company above Villa; Villa is a subsidiary of the holding company. And there's a company above the holding company, which is essentially Xia's own personal presence in the UK.

All UK. It's not an uncommon arrangement.