Catering Feedback Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Catering Feedback Thread

Went for a pre-match pint in the Travis perkins yesterday for the first time in ages.
Took around 15 minutes to get served as only 2 of the 3 were serving alcohol at the bar near the toilets.
Hopefully some more staff will be added as people were leaving the queue as it was so long to get served, think Shona thought I had got lost lol!

Most probably as only just taken over contract or sold out?

When I asked "Do you sell crisps or anything similar? " they said no. I took that they did not do them rather than sold out.They seemed to have lots of stuff like pork scratchings but thats not for me.

Why no crisps on sale in the co-op section-not much to ask is it ?
Think we can forgive one or two small hiccups in the first few weeks as they've just taken over the contract. If there are still regular out of stock issues in a few weeks then maybe we can complain.

Went for a pre-match pint in the Travis perkins yesterday for the first time in ages.
Took around 15 minutes to get served as only 2 of the 3 were serving alcohol at the bar near the toilets.
Hopefully some more staff will be added as people were leaving the queue as it was so long to get served, think Shona thought I had got lost lol!
Its been the same all season and not much better at the other bar.People will queue for one round of drinks but not another.However you can drinks outside in the fan zone.
Still i believe it must have lost us lots of revenue over the season.

Christ, you're a moaning git.
Thanks Notty,thats something coming from you?
Joking apart , i want the club to maximise this revenue with people wanting to buy drinks in a reasonable timescale,something i believe has cost them alot of revenue this season from the pre season games till saturday.

Thanks Notty,thats something coming from you?
Joking apart , i want the club to maximise this revenue with people wanting to buy drinks in a reasonable timescale,something i believe has cost them alot of revenue this season from the pre season games till saturday.

At least my moans are generally tongue-in-cheek and fairly short. Yours are bloody interminable. Anyway, carry on, it's all money for the club.

I think we've cracked it, lads.

An orderly queue, quick service, plenty of hot food in the hot displays, good pies, local sourced and we even had adults there, too.
Now it's settled down after a couple of months, I still think we've cracked it. And being able to pay by card is a good option as well.

No complaints from me.

Only problem for me still is the availability of Bovril in the Legends Lounge at half time... Need something to dunk my sausage roll into.

Food seems fine to me.
My main issue is price.
Soft drinks especially annoy me as to how much they cost.
£2.50.

If they could knock a £1 off those prices, it would look less of a rip off.

And i assume the club is aiming to get more families in (and hence the next generation of lifelong Imps). Kids can only have soft drinks bought for them. It would encourage more sales and less annoyance if prices were more reasonable.