Catering Feedback Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Catering Feedback Thread

Hi all,

Just to say thank you for your constructive feedback over the course of this season in relation to the catering at Sincil Bank.

The current arrangement with R&N Catering and the Lincoln St Food Collective is a short term deal that was put in place until the end of 2018-19 season following the mid-season takeover.

Positive conversations have taken place between all parties going forward, and while it would be far too early to communicate formally, I am very hopeful that the current arrangements will be extended.

Naturally this is an area we are keen to make continuous progress. We are constantly living and learning so thank you for your feedback.

#UTI
Liam

Hi all,

Just to say thank you for your constructive feedback over the course of this season in relation to the catering at Sincil Bank.

The current arrangement with R&N Catering and the Lincoln St Food Collective is a short term deal that was put in place until the end of 2018-19 season following the mid-season takeover.

Positive conversations have taken place between all parties going forward, and while it would be far too early to communicate formally, I am very hopeful that the current arrangements will be extended.

Naturally this is an area we are keen to make continuous progress. We are constantly living and learning so thank you for your feedback.

#UTI
Liam

Please, please, please KEEP CURRY JACKS!

The best food to hit Sincil Bank!

What's your favourite flavour?

Mine is probably cheese and onion or maybe salt and vinegar.
Whatever happened to savoury vinegar flavour crisps? Made locally by Smiths, they were wonderful. The Seventies were a golden age, with salt and vinegar Bones, Chipmunk spicy tomato (2p a bag) and savoury vinegar.

Hi all,

#UTI
Liam

Liam, could you please restore hot food to the Travis Perkins.

Whatever happened to savoury vinegar flavour crisps? Made locally by Smiths, they were wonderful. The Seventies were a golden age, with salt and vinegar Bones, Chipmunk spicy tomato (2p a bag) and savoury vinegar.

I've always thought Smith's cheese and onion were the best version of that flavour - far superior to Walkers'.

My favourite flavour is Marmite.

Food seems fine to me.
My main issue is price.
Soft drinks especially annoy me as to how much they cost.
£2.50.

If they could knock a £1 off those prices, it would look less of a rip off.

And i assume the club is aiming to get more families in (and hence the next generation of lifelong Imps). Kids can only have soft drinks bought for them. It would encourage more sales and less annoyance if prices were more reasonable.
I have to agree re: soft drink prices, I went to buy one at half time once but baulked at the cost (£2.50!). Just feels like you're being gouged for those, everything else is reasonably priced in my opinion.

As for favourite crisps...probably Yorkshire Crisps' Henderson's Relish flavour, those are absolutely beautiful.

I have to agree re: soft drink prices, I went to buy one at half time once but baulked at the cost (£2.50!). Just feels like you're being gouged for those, everything else is reasonably priced in my opinion.

As for favourite crisps...probably Yorkshire Crisps' Henderson's Relish flavour, those are absolutely beautiful.
Love Hendos

The new pies in the ground are the best I've tasted, apart from at Maidstone Utd's ground. As an aficionado of pies and lard based products....that is a huge compliment.

Please, please, please KEEP CURRY JACKS!

The best food to hit Sincil Bank!

I note with grateful thanks that Curry Jacks will be there again tomorrow.

My son and I go for a combination of the chicken dish and the vegetarian one, mixing them both together; they serve it half-and-half. Yummy!

I note with grateful thanks that Curry Jacks will be there again tomorrow.

My son and I go for a combination of the chicken dish and the vegetarian one, mixing them both together; they serve it half-and-half. Yummy!
Curry Jacks do one evening a month at my local pub. Needless to say I always go for the vegan one.