Catering Feedback Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Catering Feedback Thread

Impalex...a curry restaurant under the coop stand.....wow!

Just imagine it 90 minutes the final whistle blows we have won 3-0 gone top of the table and you leave your seat and walk down the steps towards the exit,turning right into a wall of aroma of cooked tandoori chickens,sizzling mixed grills prawn/lamb and freshly cooked naans and the bar is open for imbibing. half price beer,like Accrington because we are top of the table....i don`t think i would go home........Saturday heaven?

Appreciate that some thing extra would be nice but at the end of the day its a footie match not a restaurant we go to watch.

I notice that they are open to ideas(sensible ones) to what they provide inside the ground and in the fan zone.Any ( sensible) ideas for them to maybe take on board(if they read this thread)?
I will suggest chips in the fan zone and a regular hog roast also!

I notice that they are open to ideas(sensible ones) to what they provide inside the ground and in the fan zone.Any ( sensible) ideas for them to maybe take on board(if they read this thread)?
I will suggest chips in the fan zone and a regular hog roast also!

Totally agree. Chips and gravy. Yum :thumbup:

Very poor last night from what i have heard! I paid a £5 for a double burnt burger n cheese n salad.Very poor service as well by untrained youngsters .
What are they going to be like on Friday when it will be busier and league matches when the grounds packed? I dread to think.

Training definitely required.
Why remove all steak pies
£1.20 for a small bar of chocolate (WTF)
Coffee excellent

Very poor last night from what i have heard! I paid a £5 for a double burnt burger n cheese n salad.Very poor service as well by untrained youngsters .
What are they going to be like on Friday when it will be busier and league matches when the grounds packed? I dread to think.
Last night absolute chaos.
Young staff no leadership.
They ran out of milk 5 mins into half time,no crisps or snacks only rip off priced chocolate bars.

Needs sorting quickly Liam not all have the privilege of the boardroom catering! its not as though the match was a surprise event.

Also i hear the south common parking has risen from £3.00 to £4.00.
last night.
Lets hope we can cope with the catering when the ground is full!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant understand why the new caterers started if not ready to do the job.They left a bad impression with there food and drinks plus the costs.I dare say it will be a while b4 i go back and i suspect others to.

Reactions: NT
Cant understand why the new caterers started if not ready to do the job.They left a bad impression with there food and drinks plus the costs.I dare say it will be a while b4 i go back and i suspect others to.
Or the OS could have stated that the new contract did not start until tomorrow. Just my option.