Bristol (A) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bristol (A)

Rotherham back in front and we are pegged back

Hull equalising only crumb of comfort right now

We are going down......let’s face it, we are simply not good enough.........I said weeks ago, we are too soft in defence and toothless up front........can’t defend and can’t score = relegation.

The most predictable turn of events. Has to be bad when you are relying on an 19 year old scoring a 30 yard screamer, honestly makes the rest look bad.

Garbage. League 1 here we come again. We are getting absolutely what we deserve and that is nothing. Our away form is so bad that I am embarrassed.

Sadly considering, 2 points dropped. left it too late and should of put the game to bed before conceding. A good result on paper but draws wont keep us up if other teams are grinding out 3 points.

Sadly considering, 2 points dropped. left it too late and should of put the game to bed before conceding. A good result on paper but draws wont keep us up if other teams are grinding out 3 points.[/QUO

Two points dropped away @Bristol City 6th in the league and considering our away record give your head a good wobble

Excellent point away against a half decent side. Points dropped and given away against more lowly and mid table sides like last week is were we have ballsed up.
Shame we have to rely on others making even bigger balls ups.
Needs a radical change in the summer even if lady luck goes with us or we will be looking over our shoulders again from August.
Huge clear out of Manager coaches and as many of this awfull squad as possible.

A point we had no right to get considering where each of us are in the table and circumstances so I’ll take it all day long.

However despite happy clappers on here saying they wouldn’t win another game, Rotherham have defied the fixture list to win again. If we’re going to stay up we simply have to find an unexpected win from somewhere other than Millwall on the last day.

It was another game like Reading we should have won - according to mate who went. Point was deserved and gaining it in injury time should lift spirits going into the next.

With Norwich and Leeds to come the hull game on Wednesday is huge otherwise we'll likely be 3rd bottom before we play knob end. Gotta throw qpr into the mix now. They are shite as evidenced by home defeats to Rotherham and bowton recently. Brum will be fine so it's 1 from 5 for the last relegation spot. Too tight to call for me.