Brighton & Hove Albion-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

Congratulations to Brighton, we were poor and gave the ball away too often. The sending off was harsh, but it changed the game against us.

I think Brennan gets it right.......no one from the FA, the PL or the PGMOL wanted to spoil the "feel good factor" last night and it coloured their decisions from start to finish. :censor:

A total stitch up that has left a very nasty taste in my mouth.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/mancity-brighton-highlights-red-card-20627073
This backs up my post last night suggesting that the fans being back in their stadium were the reason for the offals decisions.

I'm still sore this morning, but I'll get over it. This is posted purely for contrast and compare purposes.

Also to justify a pair of opinions during last night's MDT. :grinning:

The contrast is between Darren Fletcher's monotone reporting of the City goals vs his orgasmic responses to Brighton's. Chalk and Cheese. Tosser.

We know what to expect from them on May 29th :mad:

I think Brennan gets it right.......no one from the FA, the PL or the PGMOL wanted to spoil the "feel good factor" last night and it coloured their decisions from start to finish. :censor:

A total stitch up that has left a very nasty taste in my mouth.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/mancity-brighton-highlights-red-card-20627073

Posted (and edited from a fuller reply) without comment.

"Attwell was on VAR duties when the Altrincham fan, Taylor, failed to award a penalty for the foul on Sterling by Zouma in the Chelsea game.

Moss was the referee against Southampton at home when Foden was clattered by the Southampton keeper and, apparently, the match 'commander' at Stockley Park told Madley, another muppet, not to review the incident. I wonder which of the teams that play in red he supports".

Why should we have to accept this nonsense in the 'best league in the world's? It's farcical.

To add, if it was just the ref I could maybe accept a bad day at the office but they're watching replays of these incidents now.

I don't think you, Skooorb or BamaEngineer picked up on the world weary nature of my post...perhaps the nuances were too subtle, like a barely there Gary Mason flick or a Berkovic feint...