Brighton & Hove Albion-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

To escape the sense of doom and gloom that has descended over the alley in which I spend my twilight years shivering and gnawing on a half and half Barca/Real scarf I'm going to remind myself that we are champions for the third time in four years, have won the League Cup for the fourth year in a row and are in the final of the European Cup - and not let some (very) bad refereeing decisions at Brighton spoil it. Imagine if there wasn't a conspiracy against us, which there quite obviously is, we'd have won the title ages ago and how dull would that be! Hope Gundogan is ok for the weekend, that was a nasty 'challenge', as that sort of legalised assault tends to be referred to these daze.

To escape the sense of doom and gloom that has descended over the alley in which I spend my twilight years shivering and gnawing on a half and half Barca/Real scarf I'm going to remind myself that we are champions for the third time in four years, have won the League Cup for the fourth year in a row and are in the final of the European Cup - and not let some (very) bad refereeing decisions at Brighton spoil it. Imagine if there wasn't a conspiracy against us, which there quite obviously is, we'd have won the title ages ago and how dull would that be! Hope Gundogan is ok for the weekend, that was a nasty 'challenge', as that sort of legalised assault tends to be referred to these daze.

Agree with the basic sentiments there, Kenny - daze is appropriate :tophat: