Brexit rolls on... | Page 19 | Vital Football

Brexit rolls on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well just another Tory involved in rape and Jacob Rees-Mogg and Mark Spencer the Chief whip knew about it over a month ago and said nothing

These are actual ghouls you have allowed to run this country
Rape doesn't get you thrown out of the Tory party.

You have to show some defiance to Johnson or Cummings for that to happen.

Proviso that these are accusations rather than a convicted crime

Rape doesn't get you thrown out of the Tory party.

You have to show some defiance to Johnson or Cummings for that to happen.

Proviso that these are accusations rather than a convicted crime

I think we know the coming out come and it will be buried by news that Corbyn farted on a bus

What I would like to get is a perspective from someone in the Military on the Tories

Seeing how their numbers are and have reduced massively over the last 10 years
Their pay reduced massively

Fuck all help being provided to the thousands on the streets many with PTSD

And now Cummings has hands on it too - Putin is loving it

You get a dodgy Russian made a Lord too

Money given to our PM ( not Cummings this time ) for meetings to play tennis

Etc

Etc

Etc

It's fucking ridiculous

Last edited:
Oh you can find his little black book if you look hard enough on the internet with all those that travelled to his Island on multiple occasions with the phone numbers and even really sad code names for some of the them

British military on their too
Its just a shame it'll all be kept secret forever.

Its just a shame it'll all be kept secret forever.

It's as almost if Theresa May didn't lose the Westminster Nonce dossier when she was home secretary so that she could get enough votes to become the Leader of the Tory party

You've got to wait until they are all gone before you can judge.

Remember the Brexit mantra. You can't see the car heading right for you and take action to steer out of danger; you have to wait until the car has smashed into you head on and killed everyone before you can say for sure what the right course of action might have been.

Let's wait until the economy is crushed and our best people all leave for elsewhere before we agree that Brexit was a bad idea

You've got to wait until they are all gone before you can judge.

Remember the Brexit mantra. You can't see the car heading right for you and take action to steer out of danger; you have to wait until the car has smashed into you head on and killed everyone before you can say for sure what the right course of action might have been.

Let's wait until the economy is crushed and our best people all leave for elsewhere before we agree that Brexit was a bad idea
Is that you recommending that I smash my head in with a car again?
Advocating murder AGAIN??

Is that you recommending that I smash my head in with a car again?
Advocating murder AGAIN??
Absolutely. Disgraceful, particularly for a teacher. I need to be sacked and then nailed to a cross somewhere along the A453. My neglected children should be sold into fruit-picking slavery.

And they you lot should just WAIT AND SEE

I'd be surprised if that's the case as skills wise, young British recent graduates are not that competitive if you're comparing them to the skills that are available in the EU as most Europeans have a Masters versus a Bachelors and speak multiple languages in their mid 20s.

If it's older generations in their late 20s to early 40s then that may make more sense as this seems to even out over time.

Nevertheless, I would encourage every Brit with a brain and the means to leave.

The only reason anyone would choose to live in a semi-habitable post-industrial wasteland is the economic opportunities. If those are no longer competitive then what's the point?

Then that takes away a good chunk of most of the non-Tory voters and gives the Tories carte blanche to give the rest of the population what they want/ deserve and fuck every single human right out of the populace over the next couple of decades.

Absolutely. Disgraceful, particularly for a teacher. I need to be sacked and then nailed to a cross somewhere along the A453. My neglected children should be sold into fruit-picking slavery.

And they you lot should just WAIT AND SEE
At last the message finally gets through.

Yeah, I guess you know more than the LSE...

You mean I know more than the Guardian left wing re-write version of what the LSE say. Go on then quote the facts. How many top brains have LEFT the UK since Brexit. I'm always open to some facts, rather than the Remain version of a Brexit that hasn't even been implemented yet.

Interesting that on the more reasonable Brexit thread we were told planes wouldn't fly, and this would hit the UK. I said they will fly, and even if they didn't it would actually benefit our own tourist trade. Now many are not flying for totally different reasons, it hasn't taken Spain long to start moaning about their loss of tourist income.

You mean I know more than the Guardian left wing re-write version of what the LSE say. Go on then quote the facts. How many top brains have LEFT the UK since Brexit. I'm always open to some facts, rather than the Remain version of a Brexit that hasn't even been implemented yet.

Interesting that on the more reasonable Brexit thread we were told planes wouldn't fly, and this would hit the UK. I said they will fly, and even if they didn't it would actually benefit our own tourist trade. Now many are not flying for totally different reasons, it hasn't taken Spain long to start moaning about their loss of tourist income.
The Guardian, to the left? Good one!

The Guardian, to the left? Good one!

At best they are centrist but not left not for a long time
Yes they have some left articles and writers but they are about as left as Labour are now and were under Blair.... so right of John Major Tories

I would say they and their centrist pals did more to help the Tories win than the Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.