Brexit and football | Page 4 | Vital Football

Brexit and football

An MP is not directly responsible for care homes in their constituency. What a bizarre statement.

Grenfell was in Emma Dent Coad's constituency, so is she to blame for that?

How is that Bizzarre

Look she knew what was happening and did fuck all

She also trivialised the Holocaust and believe me I have family members who are married into my family who will not for give her for that

As for Grenfell Erm yes the Tory at the time Borough of Kensington are to blame with a good many others

You might want to look up Margeret Hodge and the investigation into Jimmy Saville and how she fucked up

I say fucked I think the words you are looking for is kept quite

How is that Bizzarre

Look she knew what was happening and did fuck all

She also trivialised the Holocaust and believe me I have family members who are married into my family who will not for give her for that

As for Grenfell Erm yes the Tory at the time Borough of Kensington are to blame with a good many others
The Tory council of Kensington is responsible for Grenfell.

You are literally ranting at the moon to justify the way these people have been treated and to deflect from the fact that it was anti Semitic. "It's not anti Semitic because these people deserved it" seems to be your line.

Seriously, you are the one with the conspiraxy theory. What is the agenda?

I'll spell this out for you in simple terms

All 3 Blairites
All 3 up for deselection
All 3 Outspoken against Corbyn from day 1

FFS Luciana was in relationship with one of the Blairs son

Its no conspiracy so dont try and drive the narrative and frame it that way

You are causing more damage by perpetuating the shite you are posting

The Tory council of Kensington is responsible for Grenfell.

You are literally ranting at the moon to justify the way these people have been treated and to deflect from the fact that it was anti Semitic. "It's not anti Semitic because these people deserved it" seems to be your line.

Oi you brought up Grenfell

I am not saying they deserve it stop putting words in my mouth you ignoramus I am saying they didn't leave because of anti semitism they left because they were going to get deselected and used their agenda against Corbyn as a parting shot

Do try and keep up

I'll spell this out for you in simple terms

All 3 Blairites
All 3 up for deselection
All 3 Outspoken against Corbyn from day 1

FFS Luciana was in relationship with one of the Blairs son

Its no conspiracy so dont try and drive the narrative and frame it that way

You are causing more damage by perpetuating the shite you are posting
Yet not one sitting Labour MP has been de selected yet? Every single labour MP has been up for re-selection, not one has lost their place.

Even Hoey wasnt a certainty.

I have no idea whether Luciana Berger had an affair or not. It's not relevant and as far as I know probably untrue. By all means explain the relevance of who she has sex with. Is centrism sexually transmitted?

The only agenda I can see is to get an actual labour government in power, something Corbyn will never achieve

As for Grennfell ask the Emergency services and the people who live there who is responsible for Grennfell......then tell me I am ranting at the moon

Its all going the same way as Hillsbrough

Yet not one sitting Labour MP has been de selected yet? Every single labour MP has been up for re-selection, not one has lost their place.

Even Hoey wasnt a certainty.

I have no idea whether Luciana Berger had an affair or not. It's not relevant and as far as I know probably untrue. By all means explain the relevance of who she has sex with. Is centrism sexually transmitted?

The only agenda I can see is to get an actual labour government in power, something Corbyn will never achieve

Oh pope stop you know when people know they are going to be deselected they move to other parties

You know Like the TIG party or the lib dems

Guess you are fan of Chuka Ummana too...100% bet you are

By all means, you are entitled to your opinion on all of these things, whether as a Jewish person or however else you identify.

You are not, however, entitled to mine, although ascribing all sorts of political beliefs to someone you don't know, you seem to think differently.

My eyes were opened to this by some Jewish people I am aquatinted with, having not really understood where the complaints were coming from before. I am very happy to hear an alternative take on it.
One very common form of antisemitism is lumping all Jews (whether practicing, religious or secular or anything in between) into one homogeneous group. (don't do it you bloody anti-semite)

See what i did there? I labeled you as a Jew hater (which I am sure you are not, but its a great tool for winning an argument cheaply).

Now, you could have strong beliefs about capital having undue power in society and attack the bankers and money lenders and billionaires that you believe are using their "Benjamins" to create massive inequality... and i could pull exactly the same trick again and scream anti-semite (and from my secular, jewishy point of view, that is exactly what is going on) and dont believe me? ask one of my jewish friends or family (after all we are a homogeneous bunch of big nosed money grubbers hey Jew hater?)

I'm far from a Blairite (didn't vote for him, never trusted him, think he sold the population a bill of goods) but one thing he did achieve was to present a united party (yes by removing the opposition) who were all pulling together towards a vision of a better Britain.

For one brief moment I thought Jeremy would do the same thing (especially for those under 35) but the labour party is back to cannibalising itself and looking thoroughly unelectable.

It's sad.

One very common form of antisemitism is lumping all Jews (whether practicing, religious or secular or anything in between) into one homogeneous group. (don't do it you bloody anti-semite)

See what i did there? I labeled you as a Jew hater (which I am sure you are not, but its a great tool for winning an argument cheaply).

Now, you could have strong beliefs about capital having undue power in society and attack the bankers and money lenders and billionaires that you believe are using their "Benjamins" to create massive inequality... and i could pull exactly the same trick again and scream anti-semite (and from my secular, jewishy point of view, that is exactly what is going on) and dont believe me? ask one of my jewish friends or family (after all we are a homogeneous bunch of big nosed money grubbers hey Jew hater?)
Yet you did this to me, even ascribing views to me that I have never commented on based on what you assume is my 'type'.

If you are Jewish then you are the first Jewish opinion I have come across that has no problem with the way the labour party operate. That's a valuable point of view to hear.

But it doesn't take away what I see with my own eyes; go around any left wing festival and event and you have a whole bunch of men and women who see no distinction between Judaism and Israeli foreign policy. Go online and you will see explicitly anti Semitic comments to a variety of Jewish political figures, particularly if they are critical of Corbyn.

One Jew who is made afraid because of labour activist behaviour is too many. In my experience it's a hell of a lot more than one. Most Jewish groups are condemning labour; just this week a senior rabbi said that his congregation should not support labour and the Jewish Labour movement has withdrawn campaigning support.

It's not so much me racially lumping everyone into one homogenous group, so much as me simply responding to the overwhelming wealth of evidence that this is a problem.

We have got into this anti semitism debate based on one extremely minor point I had made at the end of a much longer post about the current state of the labour party.

This has set DF off on conspiracy theories and the trashing of various Jewish MPs. He doesn't even realise that he is being anti Semitic every time he tells me to 'follow the money' and that these anti Corbyn MPs are being funded by Israel. I've seen that said hundreds of times, and it is an anti Semitic slur and we are seeing it on this forum right now.

But, it was only one minor point of a wider post. This is an election where a lot of issues are at stake, and what upsets me the most is that I am going to be in my early 40s before I have the chance to see another viable labour government

Yet you did this to me, even ascribing views to me that I have never commented on based on what you assume is my 'type'.

If you are Jewish then you are the first Jewish opinion I have come across that has no problem with the way the labour party operate. That's a valuable point of view to hear.

But it doesn't take away what I see with my own eyes; go around any left wing festival and event and you have a whole bunch of men and women who see no distinction between Judaism and Israeli foreign policy. Go online and you will see explicitly anti Semitic comments to a variety of Jewish political figures, particularly if they are critical of Corbyn.

One Jew who is made afraid because of labour activist behaviour is too many. In my experience it's a hell of a lot more than one. Most Jewish groups are condemning labour; just this week a senior rabbi said that his congregation should not support labour and the Jewish Labour movement has withdrawn campaigning support.

It's not so much me racially lumping everyone into one homogenous group, so much as me simply responding to the overwhelming wealth of evidence that this is a problem.

We have got into this anti semitism debate based on one extremely minor point I had made at the end of a much longer post about the current state of the labour party.

This has set DF off on conspiracy theories and the trashing of various Jewish MPs. He doesn't even realise that he is being anti Semitic every time he tells me to 'follow the money' and that these anti Corbyn MPs are being funded by Israel. I've seen that said hundreds of times, and it is an anti Semitic slur and we are seeing it on this forum right now.

But, it was only one minor point of a wider post. This is an election where a lot of issues are at stake, and what upsets me the most is that I am going to be in my early 40s before I have the chance to see another viable labour government

Oh please

I'm pointing out 3 people that used their situation and position for their landing standing beliefs to tarnish a decent man and also make out that the Labour party is the Devil incarnate for an agenda

Its that simple and you are perpetuating it

Doing more damage than you realise ...or actually do realise

You are not helping in the fight against anti semitism

Its pathetic

Just stop

So firstly, saying "follow the money" is no more anti-semetic than saying ask a Jew about what is anti-semetic (in my opinion) it is a trope that is ascribed as being anti-semetic. I dont believe he was intending it that way any more than I believe you were)

Yes I am Jewish by parentage and also Irish (by the same parentage) so it makes me doubly angry when idiots fall for the memes of Labour anti-semitism or pro-terrorism as they are simply not true.

I have encountered far more casual anti-semitism and pro authoritarianism and sectarianism (support for terrorism) within the ranks of tory supporters (even though I do not move within those circles anywhere near as much as i do within Labour party type circles)

What annoys me is the seeming ease that those memes and tropes are ascribed to Corbyn and the Labour party. (and idiots repeat them) The vast number of Labour supporters are vehemently anti-anti-semetic (the same cannot be said for the tory party membership. Yet there is no mention of anti-semitism within the tory party. Why? because the monied media doesn't need to protect its capital and that of its elite from the tories.

AS you say: Boris is not racist and Corbyn is not racist per se. despite the fact (yes fact) that BoJo has a history of racist pronouncements and Corbyn has a history of opposing it.

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/statement

Last edited:
On the very left of labour in particular there absolutely has been support for sectarianism and anti-semitism. However people far too often conflate anti-zionism with anti-semitism.

Labour has short comings in this regard but particularly how they've handled criticism. It's been incredibly poorly handed and they've become an easy target for sections of our media with an agenda.