Brexit and football | Page 11 | Vital Football

Brexit and football

I believe this is what "your lot" have done for the party. Going on social media and attacking the party during election does what for the Labour movement?
I have not gone on social media attacking the Labour movement.

I am saying what I think to an audience of maybe 15 people on an unrelated football forum

I have not gone on social media attacking the Labour movement.

I am saying what I think to an audience of maybe 15 people on an unrelated football forum
Granted, but you are still perpetuating the memes via this forum to a limited number of users perhaps. But memes perpetuate.
Practically speaking, if you, i, and Jeremy Corbyn were to write down a list of policies we endorse, I don't think there would be any clear difference between the three. So why not use your powers of discourse to highlight the faults in the conservative side of the political spectrum?

Granted, but you are still perpetuating the memes via this forum to a limited number of users perhaps. But memes perpetuate.
Practically speaking, if you, i, and Jeremy Corbyn were to write down a list of policies we endorse, I don't think there would be any clear difference between the three. So why not use your powers of discourse to highlight the faults in the conservative side of the political spectrum?
I absolutely agree with you.

I suspect we would both agree on the same policies. There are some that I am genuinely excited about. The tragedy is that I will never get to see them

That is why this discussion is about Corbyn and his deficiencies. My first post has slanted it towards that, and you have subsequently picked up on one line to slant it further towards the anti semitism allegations.

I absolutely agree with you.

I suspect we would both agree on the same policies. There are some that I am genuinely excited about. The tragedy is that I will never get to see them

That is why this discussion is about Corbyn and his deficiencies. My first post has slanted it towards that, and you have subsequently picked up on one line to slant it further towards the anti semitism allegations.
Those type of discussions should wait till after the election for me. It's time for attacking Bojo and Nige now.