Brexit and football | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brexit and football

A vote for brexit or tory will see the break up of the uk and the continuation of austerity for millions. As long as you dont vote for any of these two we have a chance.

Tis true that prediction in economics is not an exact science although the proposition that we have no real idea is simply not true.

What we can say is that the tories spent 100m on an advert for oct 31st that has been completely wasted and the economy is currently 70bn smaller than it would have been since 2016 due to all the uncertainty and the decision to leave.

This alone would have paid for 20000 police officers, similar amounts of nurses and teachers as well. This country has been haemorrhaging fooking jobs and money month after month since the result.

I am as fed up with the system as anyone but the whole brexit bullshit is cutting your nose to spite your face. Ultimately will make things worse not better.

The UK is currently growing at the same rate as France, and faster than Germany and Italy. So where does the figure that we are already £70 billion pounds worse off than the parallel universe come from ?

The UK is currently growing at the same rate as France, and faster than Germany and Italy. So where does the figure that we are already £70 billion pounds worse off than the parallel universe come from ?

in the financial section of the right wing Brexit supporting media today it was also stating that sterling was falsely low due to the aforementioned uncertainty since 2016. Banks were expecting a post Brexit rise of sterling to £1.40 maybe 1.45. That would alter all those economic forecasts.

some of you may have watched on you tube the leaving of Mario Draghi from ECB yesterday. A by product of this was a meeting to fill the financial void brought about by uk Brexit and how tax payers of other countries were going to fill the void. Germany will have to cough up some 30% more, others likewise. They felt this decision too difficult to make and deferred to a later meeting. They did however find time to give themselves a 1.75% pay rise above inflation. The 16 th year in a row. Austerity my arse.

Hammond set those parameters and one look will tell you how biased towards a negative forecast that was. Politicians have their own agenda. Why has Swinson come out as so pro EU that she is willing to say that even after a second referendum if the people vote for Brexit she will defy it in support of staying in EU. Could it be the family business, who her husband runs, received £4m euro,s from EU last year. Why is Hammond so pro EU he wishes to fix forecasts?

Lol
Hammond set those parameters and one look will tell you how biased towards a negative forecast that was. Politicians have their own agenda. Why has Swinson come out as so pro EU that she is willing to say that even after a second referendum if the people vote for Brexit she will defy it in support of staying in EU. Could it be the family business, who her husband runs, received £4m euro,s from EU last year. Why is Hammond so pro EU he wishes to fix forecasts?

Lol read NIESR's analysis

NEISR is part of the Euronetwork and although they claim independence are part funded by the EU. If an organisation supports a critical view of the EU they stop funding. If an employer speaks out against the EU they get their pension completely withdrawn. Expect anyone who has financial connections to support the EU. It’s called bribery.

The treasury i believe.

A link would be useful ! The article I read had used a weighted average of the growth in five countries. One of these was the USA with more people than the other four countries put together, so basically they were saying if we had grown like the USA we would be better off. Of course we are actually better off than if we had grown like Italy or Germany. Just depends on what assumptions you make. Meanwhile wages have actually started growing faster than inflation.

NEISR is part of the Euronetwork and although they claim independence are part funded by the EU. If an organisation supports a critical view of the EU they stop funding. If an employer speaks out against the EU they get their pension completely withdrawn. Expect anyone who has financial connections to support the EU. It’s called bribery.

You've completely made that up.

You will no therefore that they get most of their finances from a range of universities. Universities get their money from EU with very strict guidelines. They are also very much under pressure for funding and CEO has just left because of financial management. They are very much dancing to the EU drum. As do many institutions. It’s up to you what you believe.

You will no therefore that they get most of their finances from a range of universities. Universities get their money from EU with very strict guidelines. They are also very much under pressure for funding and CEO has just left because of financial management. They are very much dancing to the EU drum. As do many institutions. It’s up to you what you believe.
I thought that Universities got their money from the Gov't via tuition fees. They get a lot of money from overseas students too. I'm pretty sure that these aren't funded by the EU.

EU provide £85m to universities to support developments including capital . EU also provide funding for research and financial research is thru the Euronet.

EU provide £85m to universities to support developments including capital . EU also provide funding for research and financial research is thru the Euronet.
Fair enough. https://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/blog/Pages/where-do-universities-get-their-funding-from.aspx
Universities get 11% of their income from within the EU. They get 2/3 of the £7.9 billion they receive each year for research from our government. They get 13% of their money from charities too. I suspect that you're being a bit "conspiracy theory" on this.

As an ex employee you must have connections and networks.. have you followed the money. It is not nonsense. 11% of budget is big money plus research budget. Use your contacts. Or do you have a pension with a withdrawal clause in which case I understand.

As an ex employee you must have connections and networks.. have you followed the money. It is not nonsense. 11% of budget is big money plus research budget. Use your contacts. Or do you have a pension with a withdrawal clause in which case I understand.

Jesus. I has you down as rational even if I disagreed with you at times. You're now firmly in nut nut territory.

Jesus. I has you down as rational even if I disagreed with you at times. You're now firmly in nut nut territory.

putting me in rational territory shows just how maladjusted you are. Now you have started to insult the mentally ill I will cease this correspondence. Going no where and some people will not change no matter the facts. So to football.