Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 418 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

hindleymonwafc

Vital 1st Team Regular
Animal welfare must be our #1 priority, surely any civilised society wouldn't argue. I'm not overly fussed about the chlorinated chicken but it's how they are treated when alive that concerns me...similarly with the beef. I wouldn't hold the EU up in any shining light either if the transportation of live animals in Spain is owt go off....don't know what standards they sign up for but in practice lip service is paid to these ( which appears to be rife across the EU ). Same with the Americans...if they fall short then they should be fired off annall
Our bar is ( and should be ) set high and any bugger we trade with ( Europe or US ) meet our standards.

As vegetarian alternatives improve more and more folk are shunning the whole vile industry anyway....bring it on.

moonay

Vital Football Hero
I wouldn't personally go with "No 1" hindley, (looking after people should be higher) but it should certainly be up there ....... especially if it's food chain related.

hindleymonwafc

Vital 1st Team Regular
I wouldn't personally go with "No 1" hindley, (looking after people should be higher) but it should certainly be up there ....... especially if it's food chain related.
Ofcourse you're right mate and most people come before all animals...but, some people come behind all animals.

When I go through the fields after where the horses are I will ask this beautiful chestnut I talk to...he has this ability to look straight into the soul and understands everything. Truly the most gorgeous creatures around ( along with dogs and hedgehogs and elephants and robins and sparrows etc. )