Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 403 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

So you contradicted yourself then?! Wto terms isn’t walking away without a placement. It’s a choice. And a palatable one. The EU want us tied to other parts of their institution. If that is a red line for them and not acceptable to us then wto terms will be better than what they want.

You are now trying to re define what ‘no deal means’ by suggesting the Aussie deal is one. No deal means exactly that, leaving on wto terms. We won’t, but it seems he’s been successful in boiling some piss!

The Single Market i.e. the 4 freedoms of movement has 28 member States signed up to its rules and regulations. If any of those States refuses to abide by those rules, then they cannot expect to have the same privileges of the other member States. There's no way the other 27 member States will allow the UK to opt out of those rules and retain the same access to the SEM E.g. if the UK wants to preserve its dominance in the financial services sector in Europe, then it will have to stay signed up to the rules that underpin the SEM.

They pick the UK due to liberal policing, not because the UK is the worst offender by any stretch. Look at the hysterical reaction to Patel in suggesting more robust action in dealing with Extinction Rebellion. They caused criminal damage at a uni the other week and they just let them carry on with it. We need Boris’s cannons back. Climate change needs addressing, but no need for civil disobedience.

What shouldn’t be happening is schools in Bristol closing allowing children to join this protest. Utterly ridiculous in weaponising children to promote this cause, though not surprising given the infestation of the education system.

Bristol, city of my birth, voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU....indicating that it's citizens may be a little more understanding of the key issues affecting the world today. I would suggest that there is an opportunity for the likes of Tenfut to start an action group in Wigan to save the planet from mindless overconsumption and production in the name of progress. The human race is destroying the planet through I is obsession with money making and greed, and its blindness to inequality and the value of ecology and nature.

Or your ability to synthesise and disseminate

Nor your ability to understand the English language.

You advocate the use of water cannon on children and then dissemble.

You have you be a wind up or maybe just an attention speaker.

Does your mother agree with your views on teachers?

No, it’s caused ensuring the use of force is justified in the prevailing circumstances as opposed to your simplistic and linear approach to such matters.

The Single Market i.e. the 4 freedoms of movement has 28 member States signed up to its rules and regulations. If any of those States refuses to abide by those rules, then they cannot expect to have the same privileges of the other member States. There's no way the other 27 member States will allow the UK to opt out of those rules and retain the same access to the SEM E.g. if the UK wants to preserve its dominance in the financial services sector in Europe, then it will have to stay signed up to the rules that underpin the SEM.

I know. I’ve never said we’d have the same trade conditions.

Bristol, city of my birth, voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU....indicating that it's citizens may be a little more understanding of the key issues affecting the world today. I would suggest that there is an opportunity for the likes of Tenfut to start an action group in Wigan to save the planet from mindless overconsumption and production in the name of progress. The human race is destroying the planet through I is obsession with money making and greed, and its blindness to inequality and the value of ecology and nature.

I’d argue they are more naive to the prevailing issues affecting the world. Anyway I wouldn’t worry, Coronavirus will be the pressing issue to humankind in the near future. On the plus side they may suspend the football leagues and we’ll stay up by default!

I wonder when she'll be a naughty girl again .............like talking to Israel without authorisation. Only a matter of time.

Are you honestly that naive to believe that, she was in full knowledge of the toerags thinking and their covert operations and took one for the team when it was exposed.

OK what did I say that you find disgraceful.

Just pray to God you never need emergency hospital treatment and find yourself caught up in a throng of 1000's delaying your journey to hospital

You are a prick
I admire your beautiful squirrel

Thanks for caring about kids and suggesting violence against them

Nor your ability to understand the English language.

No, it’s caused ensuring the use of force is justified in the prevailing circumstances as opposed to your simplistic and linear approach to such matters.
Against children..

What happens when your child has different views to you, better get ready

400 pages didn't you say Moonay, well done & in ALL of them pages have you ever known MiW to admit he's ever, ever been wrong?? Now I'm no eurosceptic or europhile, not heavily into my politics nor the ins & outs of trade policies etc etc but what I can do is at least attempt to listen to both sides of the debate, be swayed by a positive, well thought out reply/ argument & give the other side a chunk of credit unlike some on here ( u know who u are!!)....so those who think they know everything about our current Brexit predicament, our future trade negotiations & the right path to take, why not just take a minute before replying to others who may well have a different view to you that they may well have a point & that you may not always be right 😉