Brewers vs Suppers | Page 7 | Vital Football

Brewers vs Suppers

By an amazing coincidence, I was sat behind the young lad (Darikwa fan!) from Saturday who (with his mates) seemed to start most of the singing. He was with his girlfriend last night, but it seemed like our fans behind the goal were crying out for him and his leadership.

Apart from the occasional chant, we were very quiet last night. Wariness maybe? Holding our breath? Maybe it transferred to the team.

A point was a reasonable takeaway ... let's face it, we've been massively spoiled with our points haul in recent weeks.

Must admit the atmosphere was very flat last night despite it being a standing terracing which you'd have thot wud have created a better atmosphere. Sadly we didn't play much of our football on the deck to feet & our long balls didn't stick. I was amazed by the amount of times when their keeper kicked it out from his goal area and it looked like the ball was going to go out of play that it actually stayed in....he obv knows his pitch very well....was also surprised at the amount of balls going way out of the stadium, wonder if they employ outside ballboys 🤔

I ask you once again you fucking moron, how am I living in fear? Isolating when infected is not living in fear as it has no impact upon me - though it may on others.,You are too busy peddling shit you cannot recognise this distinction. As I previously said, continue to act like a selfish prick and do as you please, but don’t go around lecturing others to do the same or to not take vaccines. Despite what you and your fellow brainwashed half wit covid deniers have convinced yourselves, the virus is still prevalent in society.
If you lose an arguement resort to abuse - surprised you haven't had a ban tbh - just no need - another who can't abide an alternate view to their own.
As above it's your perogative to hide indoors, wear a mask - no problem - just accept that others aren't falling for it anymore especially given those in charge don't give a flyer.
If you want a grown up debate no problem if you want to simply hurl abuse and stamp your feet jog on.
Lots of viruses are prevalent in society should we hide from all of them ? Thousands waiting for cancer treatment who are in much more danger are likely to die as unfortunately the NHS and those like yourself have one single point of fixation.

So you consider the Tories your medical advisers. Next time you need a GP or Emergency dept drive yourself straight to your MP or Houses of Parliament.
FYI the NHS advice is to isolate until you have 2 clear negative tests.
Stop being so selfish. You could have infected someone who has a CEV family member. You could end up killing someone. Think about it.
I do consider the gvt to be the advisors which is exactly what they've been for the past 2 years - I followed the rules in situ at the point in time.
Right now if you test positive you are advised to go to work if you are asymptomatic- if you have symptoms then it's 2 negative tests - as for the drama at the end 🙈

Fishery wasn't Cudmore by any chance ?
No zakky, you came off at Keale services for a quick way to Cudmore if the barriers were open, this fishery was Herronbrook further south near Eccleshall, it was easier to come off at the works exit than J15.

MiW - you did what you thought was the sensible thing to do, largely for the protection of others .... a decision I agree with ...... but (justified or not) I'm not sure there's any need for the personal abuse directed at Hampton.

Hampton - you appear to completely ignore MiW's reasoning for not going, instead, choosing to goad him by saying he's hiding away, insinuating he's being cowardly ... with absolutely no justification. Your little barbs are hardly suggesting you want an adult discussion.

What kind of society are we living in when we can't simply respect and accept the decisions of others?

Must admit the atmosphere was very flat last night despite it being a standing terracing which you'd have thot wud have created a better atmosphere. Sadly we didn't play much of our football on the deck to feet & our long balls didn't stick. I was amazed by the amount of times when their keeper kicked it out from his goal area and it looked like the ball was going to go out of play that it actually stayed in....he obv knows his pitch very well....was also surprised at the amount of balls going way out of the stadium, wonder if they employ outside ballboys 🤔
Were you travelling from Scotland?

MiW - you did what you thought was the sensible thing to do, largely for the protection of others .... a decision I agree with ...... but (justified or not) I'm not sure there's any need for the personal abuse directed at Hampton.

Hampton - you appear to completely ignore MiW's reasoning for not going, instead, choosing to goad him by saying he's hiding away, insinuating he's being cowardly ... with absolutely no justification. Your little barbs are hardly suggesting you want an adult discussion.

What kind of society are we living in when we can't simply respect and accept the decisions of others?
Exactly my point - not me hurling abuse is it ?

If you lose an arguement resort to abuse - surprised you haven't had a ban tbh - just no need - another who can't abide an alternate view to their own.
As above it's your perogative to hide indoors, wear a mask - no problem - just accept that others aren't falling for it anymore especially given those in charge don't give a flyer.
If you want a grown up debate no problem if you want to simply hurl abuse and stamp your feet jog on.
Lots of viruses are prevalent in society should we hide from all of them ? Thousands waiting for cancer treatment who are in much more danger are likely to die as unfortunately the NHS and those like yourself have one single point of fixation.

So in summary, despite asking you numerous times, you can’t answer the question. Always the way with you covid denier nut jobs, plenty of rhetoric but no substance to it, rendering any adult discussion meaningless. Furthermore, those who are seeking to discourage others from taking responsible action to protect others when infected are the lowest of the low. Why you morons get so triggered by those that do, have vaccines or wear masks when appropriate is beyond me.

Personal abuse, or just a fair description given the context to which its being applied? I believe the latter.

That clip encapsulates the night....mistake after mistake with moments of heroic redemption.

What a belting assessment ... I might use that phrase in my 12th Man piece (if that's OK with you Hindley).

Even though I say so mesel, I've a belting line about the Bowton game in the Mudhutter on saturday.

Personal abuse, or just a fair description given the context to which its being applied? I believe the latter.
Understood, .. but it then simply invites the accusation of name calling and abuse, rather than actually responding to the questions you posed .....like you say, he didn't.

No need (in my opinion).