Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 48 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

Is the EU offering anything yet ?
What do you think they should offer?

By the way, the gym I left last year still hasn't offered me anything either. They're totally intransigent on the rules of their protectionist club and obviously punishing me. I've been a net financial contributor for years! The profits from the subscription money I've paid over (from my own bank account I might add!) has been reinvested to buy machines that *other people* use!! Even one of those dumb cross trainer machines that I Never Use! All I ever got out of it was health benefits. And a social network of friends. And it was where I met my wife. And I watch the football there.

Netflix are the same, cruel dictators.

What do you think they should offer?

By the way, the gym I left last year still hasn't offered me anything either. They're totally intransigent on the rules of their protectionist club and obviously punishing me. I've been a net financial contributor for years! The profits from the subscription money I've paid over (from my own bank account I might add!) has been reinvested to buy machines that *other people* use!! Even one of those dumb cross trainer machines that I Never Use! All I ever got out of it was health benefits. And a social network of friends. And it was where I met my wife. And I watch the football there.

Netflix are the same, cruel dictators.

Is this what you are using mentally to justify their actions? Really?

Ur dissembling Tom's- referendum, democratic or not, easy question, easy answer.
I’m sure that Tusk is a better option than Putin.......Poland is a very nice place doing well, I’m sure it doesn’t want to go back to the old days.

May just had a hissy fit because no one in Saltzburg liked her plan.
What’s the problem, no one likes it here either, neither the Leave campaign or the remain.
At least we have all agreed on one thing, surely you should be pleased.

What’s Putin got to do with this

I don’t like May’s plan but I would have lived with it to get out. I prefer a free trade deal.

ofcourse the whole thing could be scripted to make her look tough at the conference

Have a look across the pond.

I don't want to see children in cages and a racist society. Read Bob Woodward new book on where USA first is taking everyone. It is the most extraordinary backward thinking that belongs in the early part of the 20th century.

What on earth has thinking about your country first got to do with the us or trump. Please note my response above. I’m not advocating extremism in this

itto, if I had any idea of what the EU would offer I wouldn't be asking you chaps. Most of my know how is restricted to what I read and hear over hear and what you fellows have to say. And although it's interesting it's not enough for me to make my mind up one way or the other.

The rules of your former gym and netflix are typical of this day and age, it's largely about money and profits but I'm sure you don't need me to remind you about that.

As you posters know very well it takes two to tango and this business is not greatly different, an amicable parting is almost certain to suit both parties better than what could be a long drawn out and possibly expensive break up and trade war and its consequences.

And it wouldn't surprise me to see other EU countries starting to opt out as well. Not just yet though.

Just read through your post again and must say that your time spent in the gym was not a complete dead loss. Leaving you with a decent circle of friends and a good wife takes a bit of beating.

Did you manage to lose a bit of weight while you were there ? :thumbup:

What’s Putin got to do with this

I don’t like May’s plan but I would have lived with it to get out. I prefer a free trade deal.

ofcourse the whole thing could be scripted to make her look tough at the conference

Not to clued up on Poland’s recent history then?

We currently have a free trade agreement with the EU, you’ve got what you wanted.

typical of this day and age, it's largely about money and profits
Well, they are businesses. So long as they pay their tax and aren't damaging to society they can do what they like.
it takes two to tango and this business is not greatly different
Sadly, it seems we don't want to tango anymore.
it wouldn't surprise me to see other EU countries starting to opt out as well. Not just yet though
If ever. Our example has strengthened pro eu sentiment across the continent ever since the referendum. There's a list of nations wanting to join but not to leave.
Just read through your post again and must say that your time spent in the gym was not a complete dead loss. Leaving you with a decent circle of friends and a good wife takes a bit of beating.

Did you manage to lose a bit of weight while you were there
It was an allegory, fella. Sorry that didn't come across in my post. Luckily, I've never had to pay for gym membership.

a good wife takes a bit of beating.
Not sure she would agree with that. Not allowed to beat them anymore. Bloody PC gone mad.. ?

Not to clued up on Poland’s recent history then?

We currently have a free trade agreement with the EU, you’ve got what you wanted.

Has he annexed Warsaw recently? Must have missed it with all this brexit guff

Is the EU offering anything yet ?

The way they see it, brits r the ones looking to leave- it's up to them to offer eu a deal. We did, they don't like it. Tbf neither do most of us. That's where we are. May is whining like a bitch that we are not getting any respect but difficult to get around the fact it's us that want to leave (Well the nutters anyway).

What on earth has thinking about your country first got to do with the us or trump. Please note my response above. I’m not advocating extremism in this

No? Trumps misguided politics are based on the same thinking as brexit- it's isolationist and protectionist. U'll be asking for a wall next

No? Trumps misguided politics are based on the same thinking as brexit- it's isolationist and protectionist. U'll be asking for a wall next

But not in Northern Ireland because that would be illegal under the European Withdrawal Bill......

The way they see it, brits r the ones looking to leave- it's up to them to offer eu a deal. We did, they don't like it. Tbf neither do most of us. That's where we are. May is whining like a bitch that we are not getting any respect but difficult to get around the fact it's us that want to leave (Well the nutters anyway).

We offered them a partnership like no other...they should be grateful but if they don’t need us then wto it is

It’s not isolationist at all. Trade as far as I know is still ongoing. He wants better terms economically. What don’t you like about that? As for protectionism you are very much on thin ice. The eu is very much about protectionism as we are finding out

Ofcourse but aren’t we going to go round in circles about sovereignty etc...didn’t want to be a broken record

We have sovereignty now.

PS....you are doing a fine job of leading the line without Lienking. I mean obviously wrong, but a fine job all the same.

We offered them a partnership like no other...they should be grateful but if they don’t need us then wto it is

Except we can’t go to WTO rules because of the Irish boarder issue. European Withdrawal Bill an all that.
Would the fact the UK made this carbuncle of an Act all on its own count as Sovereignty?

Last edited:
Except we can’t go to WTO rules because of the Irish boarder issue. European Withdrawal Bill an all that.
Would the fact the UK made this carbuncle of an Act all on its own count as Sovereignty?

Feco you keep on talking about this issue...but id like to see your exact authority. I think you are wrong.