Bit of Brexit info required. | Page 47 | Vital Football

Bit of Brexit info required.

Your comments about using tax payers money being passed to the the EU to help other countries being wrong Is interesting.
My Council Tax helps to pay for subsidized transport in Nottingham, Policing around the county etc. Neither benefit me, we don’t get buses in our village, I don’t remember the last time I saw a policeman. Does that mean I shouldn’t pay for those either? I believe I should for the good of the area, but I guess you think I’m wrong on that too.

If you think we get nothing out of the EU, ask our dairy farmers, drive around a few of the old pit villages being redeveloped by EU money.
If you feel really adventurous, take a trip to Scotland, into the Highlands and have a look at the road network subsidized with EU money.
The outlay is a less-than-whopping 39p per person per day. About the cost of half a pint a week.
Nationally that's around 1% of our budget, and the return is far higher, which is why UK plc will be worse off when we leave.

What a pile of poo. People voted on the basis that they were being told it would be a financial car wreck. We are being bullied by people we have funded to the tune of 500 billion over the years. These are the people you’d rather be in bed with. Listen to yourselves, think about how wrong that is. They need our money so want us to stay. They don’t give a damn about our people per se, otherwise they would be much more conciliatory. They want us to suffer. Orban mentioned this yesterday. These are the people you think we should be part of.

Ur dissembling Tom's- referendum, democratic or not, easy question, easy answer.

Our money should be used for the people of the uk. And we should choose to fund projects which serve the uk’s interests. I accept we are not perfect either.

That's exactly what trump argued about South Korea. A stable Europe is in the UK national interest.

The outlay is a less-than-whopping 39p per person per day. About the cost of half a pint a week.
Nationally that's around 1% of our budget, and the return is far higher, which is why UK plc will be worse off when we leave.

Where the fook do u live! half a pint- it's barely two fooking fingers worth down ere

Maybe you should take a look at where the power lies in the eu parliament and the political background of many of the commission presidents you worship. Past and present. Barroso for example. The eu’s purpose is to redistribute wealth. Why on earth should the uk fund projects in other parts of Europe with tax payers money decided on by unelected bureaucrats who themselves have preferential tax treatment. The decision to contribute to worthwhile projects should be the uk governments alone.

Power doesn't lie in the parliament at all, nation states ratify and implement policy.

Are you still defending tusk ? Wonder what Poland might call him in for after he retires from the eu?

May on the face of it stood up a bit today. Why don’t you back your pm instead of defending the eu. Wonderful people the EU seem to have

I’m sure that Tusk is a better option than Putin.......Poland is a very nice place doing well, I’m sure it doesn’t want to go back to the old days.

May just had a hissy fit because no one in Saltzburg liked her plan.
What’s the problem, no one likes it here either, neither the Leave campaign or the remain.
At least we have all agreed on one thing, surely you should be pleased.

And what’s wrong with that as long as you are a reasonable and good partner

Have a look across the pond.

I don't want to see children in cages and a racist society. Read Bob Woodward new book on where USA first is taking everyone. It is the most extraordinary backward thinking that belongs in the early part of the 20th century.