Aspartame - get messed up! (+ energy drinks!) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aspartame - get messed up! (+ energy drinks!)

Got to go some way buggy. I was thinking a 12 ball shot gun but then found out the lead shot can result to lead poisoning so it rather put me off...!

(lead is strange spelling for the metal, I thought it was led but it isn't... hmmm, interesting!)

In all honesty, if you listened to every science finding regarding food and drink you'd never eat or drink again.

This aspartame chemical is also in BEECHAMS MAX STRENGTH i read it in the ingrediants the other month and slung it into the bin

This aspartame attacks every part of your body do not take the shit, ive watched many a documentry on this shit. The documentries i watched mentioned its to do with the culling the fat cats at the top want as the numbers of us are growing too much maybe its true or not bu why would you put stuff like this in things we drink eat etc?

The documentries were done by doctors so they knew what theyw ere on about, and they warned on the programme not to touch anything with this ASPARTAME in it, so i vouch for what TUBBZ IS SAYING HERE!

http://www.escardio.org/about/press/press-releases/esc12-munich/Pages/energy-drinks-improve-heart-function.aspx

www.tinyurl.com/mhenergygood

“In recent years the energy drink market has exploded, with more people than ever before turning to these products as quick ‘pick me ups’, whether to stay awake during all night study vigils or gain the edge in sport,” said Dr Cameli. “With energy drinks containing both caffeine and taurine concerns have been raised of adverse effects on the heart. While caffeine increases blood pressure, studies suggest that taurine may stimulate the release of calcium from the sarcoplasmic reticulum.”

In the current study the researchers used speckle-tracking echocardiography, the avant-garde technique in echocardiography, and echo Doppler analysis to explore the influence of energy drinks on heart function.

For the study 35 healthy subjects (mean age 25 years), drank a body surface area indexed amount of an energy drink (168 ml/m2) containing caffeine and taurine.
Assessments of heart rate, blood pressure, left ventricular function and right ventricular function were undertaken at baseline and one hour after consumption.

This article gives a timeline as to how it was approved. Makes very interesting reading

http://rense.com/general33/legal.htm

Good heavens, Red Bull actually DOES give you wings...!

:98:

http://www.nuthousepunks.com/NEWSWIRE/REDBULL.html

I had a look at the ingredients on a can of Red Bull recently. I couldn't see Aspartame on there. Is it only in the sugar free version?

Only sugar free, but I think it has been removed, certainly not in the sainsbury version which is half the price or less, and tastes nicer.

I'm day 9 coming off it though. Giving it 2 weeks, if no improvement, I will return to it, as I don't feel the need to live forever but would like a crumb of energy each day!

But do want to detox from it to see. It isn't the best but then, neither is half of what people drink really, even arguments about fluoride and other chemicals added to water.

Water is available without fluoride, caffeine is available in many forms and SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN IN THE FORM OF ENERGY DRINKS Which ALL contain things your body just does not need.

I feel the NEED to emphasise this point

DO NOT DRINK ENERGY DRINKS, THEY ARE ADDICTIVE AND VERY BAD FOR YOU

Certainly agree they are addictive! What did you think of the NO explode type things, as bad as the energy drinks/same ilk or?

The main problem I have found reading online is the addictive nature of caffeine. Taurine seems a little under researched but main withdrawals etc appear to be the caffeine withdrawal.

Agreed re fluoride steff, but then I buy table water and you then delve further and people talk about some of the chemicals in plastic bottles leaking into water and on it goes...

With the amount of chemicals my body has had to put up with, not to mention ops and ill health, I'd rather not over worry about longer term, I don't particularly want to dwell too long!

Understood, but things like fluoride really should be avoided, certain pet numbers on bottles are to be avoided, but most of the "naughtier" ones have mostly been phased out to the best of my knowledge.

NO Xplode and the like, short term training boosts used for no longer than two weeks at a time, but again, read the labels, even if you've read them before, ingredients change, and Aspartame sneaks in everywhere.

Re the amount of chemicals, many chemicals interfere (inter fear) with the correct function of the human body, the mechanisms that make us work mentally and physically are pretty finely balanced, the amount of excess crap you shove in your body WILL interfere in it's correct function, and in some people this can have an even more profound affect (you can't rule YOU out of this category) so this is not about long term my friend, this is very much about the now!

aye, I hear you for sure. But then, I'm in a mess whatever I do, so if I do chance on something... but I guess I haven't yet!

The energy drinks (2 and it became 3 at times) got me through the working day, suppose like some use strong coffee for but it was becoming a habit and it does knock other things out (ie caffeine can make you pee more!)

I'd just like a magic pill if truth be told!

The Fear - 29/12/2012 11:06

I'd just like a magic pill if truth be told!

Collect between 50-100 magic mushrooms (Psilocybin) and dehydrate, crush to powder, fill capsule or press into a tablet mould.

Sorted :35:

I was thinking more cyanide!

Then again, if I collected mushrooms I'd bound to get the wrong ones and do myself loads of toilet damage! lol

:158: