Aspartame - get messed up! (+ energy drinks!) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aspartame - get messed up! (+ energy drinks!)

when have you ever not fallen asleep when out on the piss to be fair?!?!? lol

Curry bog for instance?!?!

Briar Rose only to wake up and sing shit on the city whilst we have 4 zulu twats ready to have a pop at us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to do without energy drinks this week, finding it very difficult, I might be just coming off the caffeine or I might just be fecked! Usually gives me the zip to carry on working (and again, I only have the equivilant of 2 strong cups of coffee in a day with them, just I don't drink coffee/tea)

Be interesting if this feeling passes, if it does, then I'll stay off the caffeine, if not, I'll be back on like a shot! Giving myself a week. Think it takes 2 weeks to fully leave the body but a week should be enough to really know I think.

Sorry Steff, should have started a different thread for energy drinks, but it has sort of blended into this.

Still not sure the Sainsbury or Red Bull sweetners are aspartame but if I go back to energy drinks, or the NO Explode I used when training.

Steff was right all along

http://www.naturalnews.com/037772_aspartame_leukemia_lymphoma.html#ixzz2CsHrP1rh

I don't know if you know a lot about this, but I have a few questions:

Is aspartame in all/most diet drinks?

Or is it just in some?

Would it be listed in the ingredients?

it is in the ingredients, though i believe they have changed the name it is listed under recently because of all the bad reports it's had.
just look for 'contains a source of phenylananine' on the ingredients

plenty don't have aspartame in these days, but I guess they've replaced them with another chemical that will prove as bad one day.

lol

Nimmo - 12/12/2012 10:36

I don't know if you know a lot about this, but I have a few questions:

Is aspartame in all/most diet drinks?

Or is it just in some?

Would it be listed in the ingredients?

not now Nimmo, been removed from a lot

Just some

Yes in ingredients.

You sir, are most welcome!

It is now called 'AminoSweet' and is now being marketed as a natural sweetener

Link: http://www.naturalnews.com/028151_aspartame_sweeteners.html

Fuck sake hasn't this been discussed a trillion times already? Isn't there anything Tubbz won't either copy and pasted or plagiarise?

no good having a go at him, he has you on ignore, can't stand you apparently

#justsaying

:17: :17:

DeanoVilla - 12/12/2012 13:11

But one of my favourite meals in a bucket of KFC and a litre of diet coke.

What will I do now?

:8:

Easy Deano..... Pour you're litre bottle of Diet Coke into your bucket of KFC. At least you'll drown your drumsticks and wings......Lol

:14:

Just opened the fridge a can of Diet Coke fell and hit me on the toe. There's no end to the dangers!

We do try to avoid aspartame in this household apart from my wife who drinks 2-3 diet drinks daily. She doesn't listen to me. (Cue Fear - who said that?)

The study was based on people who drink one can of soda a day. Really, that's just gross. I'm sure they are all fatty-fat-fat-fats anyway.