22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

As SD mentioned earlier, pretty limited what you can do with claret and blue - claret body, blue sleeves. Or claret body and sleeves with blue side thingy bits (a la Luke or Le Coq Sportif). Or claret and blue stripes so beloved of @Melon Donkey.

Meh, don’t really care. Too old. Won’t be buying one anyway.

Quite a late release for a kit, July, isn't it? Look forward to seeing the new kits.

We always tend to be late don't we ?. The list of clubs/people they supply is quite impressive though.

Yes, just not sure why. But hey ho, hopefully a great deal for Villa, far more likely to get more money from an ambitious up and coming company than one of the big established ones. And that is what is key here, for sure.

New kits are the thing that every one complains about these days, they are never good enough, but most people will buy one.

Yep, I didn't like Kappa, I have two shirts and 4 pairs of shorts, Have to admit the shorts are very good as the Under Armour stuff even though I'm reluctant to admit it. The shorts were free by the way. The shirts are just small I'm now an XL but had to get XXL and XXXL in Kappa.
Never heard of Castore but it looks ok on their website

I don't doubt it mate, they'd probably only cost a fiver to make them here.
i guess once you add on packaging and shipping , export tax you are getting up to the £5 mark, but the shirts themselves aren't made with any quality materials and the labour will be dirt cheap.

i buy them at the end of the season , £20 for the "pro" shirt, these are the ones that go for like £80. Absolutely scandalous really and if you want numbers names and EPL badges on you're north of £100