22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

They always look better when you see them in person but if this is legit then its fine with me. Like the away and 3rd kit.

They get worse every year.

A 5 year old could have done better.

My first impression was looks shit, but some factory worker taking a picture on a workbench probably doesn’t do it justice - that’s if it’s legit.

That said, if it’s a plain claret body and blue sleeves we shouldn’t complain too much. Simple is good

Last edited:
I've got a sample tracksuit I was given at Villa Fit last year. No manufacturer's label just a plain label with sample handwritten on it .

It's not fake but it was never taken up or at least the colour wasn't as it's black with a small white stripe on the bottom of the arms and legs.

These things are out there but it doesn't mean they are going to be used

It's typical Castore. No thought goes into the design of any of their kits and it's not only me that says this. Many fans from other clubs hate their kits that are made by Castore.

All down to what it makes for the club really, that is the key, we want them to be commercially successful, in order to - hopefully - continue to invest on the pitch.

Didn't know this brand until it did the rounds a few weeks ago. Makes sense, new ish brand will pay more, to get exposure.

Nothing has matched the Under Armour stuff or the magnificent, and frankly scandalous that it didn't win the oscars and other awards, kit launch.

Since Castore has been mentioned I have noticed they do a few clubs and also this year the England Cricket teams. Tbh there isn't much you can do with the parameters of a claret body and blue sleeves is there .