22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

Don’t care as long as it’s not stripes.

(Oh and no blue sleeves on the Luke kit is irrelevant. It is now iconic due to what was achieved in it).
I don't mind the stripes we won the FA cup in stripes and that is the holy grail for me. Probably the only realistic chance of a trophy along with our League cup

Castore already make Wolves and Rangers kits which are both decent enough.

Maybe us bring the newcomers meant their designers were all spent by the time they got round to us. 😂

Yes, and despite the good side, I always hated it, just didn't look Villa at all. Not as bad as that 87/88 monstrosity though.

But I love the 93-95 away shirt so what do I know.

You mean this one? The Denmark design was all the rage back then a few clubs had it. Was actually my favourite Villa kit at the time. My taste has improved since then though.

1652182906552.png

You mean this one? The Denmark design was all the rage back then a few clubs had it. Was actually my favourite Villa kit at the time. My taste has improved since then though.

View attachment 57555

Yeah, that's the one, the Denmark one works a lot better, I don't think the claret and blue mix so well in the really small stripes.

Then again, I remember this coming up before, and more people seem to like it than hate it, so each to their own I guess.

Yeah, that's the one, the Denmark one works a lot better, I don't think the claret and blue mix so well in the really small stripes.

Then again, I remember this coming up before, and more people seem to like it than hate it, so each to their own I guess.

Yeah, I think the away top in that design looks nicer. The white and sky blue stripes work much better

Personally, I couldn't give a damn how it looks provided it's in our colours, the more important thing is the sponsorship from the vendor and if that's sufficient then I'm happy.

Kits are always going to be subjective as everyone's tastes will be different. I remember a fair few moaning endlessly about the Luke kit which I absolutely loved. A few comments above are slagging off the "Danish" style kit from the late 80s that I also love.

Not overly struck on the leaked kits, if they're genuine, to be honest they just seem much of a muchness to me.
One of my favourites from recent times, well it seems recent but its easy to lose track, is the black away kit with the claret and blue checks down the side.