22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

i buy them at the end of the season , £20 for the "pro" shirt, these are the ones that go for like £80. Absolutely scandalous really and if you want numbers names and EPL badges on you're north of £100
Yes I got last seasons for £15 the fitted one and this season Away for £15 and 4 pairs of shorts from the foundation for services rendered. Even if I had the money I couldn't part with £100 for a football shirt , I've never paid that for a suit

Got nothing against Castore, but I won't buy one this year, I've been too burned by printing/lettering peeling away after 1 or 2 washes. If they end up being good quality kits and people don't have any problems, maybe next year.

The thing is, I don't mind so much about the price if it's quality gear that's well made and will last a while. The price of England tops is astronomical, but I'll buy one once in a while because I know they'll last.

I still have my all-time favourite away England top. It's 8 or 9 years old now and it still looks exactly the same today as when I bought it. That's what I expect from Villa tops when I buy one.

I love seeing these comments because you know they're pissed off. Their management is dithering about while we've stolen a march on them. And because of that one of the advantages they had has been wiped out, final league position and finishing above us. As I mentioned in another thread if we go head to head with them now you can play with DC, Kamara and Coutinho or Dan Burn, Bruno and ASM + its SG vs. Howe.

On paper, we blow them out of the water. Whatever issues people have with the board they've made a brilliant strategic move this summer.

What the fuck was that?

Yeah they've started getting this chip on their shoulders, one Newcastle fans was accusing Villa fans of starting a rivalry with them. Shame for the idiot that he could spell though and this grammar reflected someone from Newcastle.

Maybe Sevilla copied Newcastle as well.

Reactions: TLP
Got nothing against Castore, but I won't buy one this year, I've been too burned by printing/lettering peeling away after 1 or 2 washes. If they end up being good quality kits and people don't have any problems, maybe next year.

The thing is, I don't mind so much about the price if it's quality gear that's well made and will last a while. The price of England tops is astronomical, but I'll buy one once in a while because I know they'll last.

I still have my all-time favourite away England top. It's 8 or 9 years old now and it still looks exactly the same today as when I bought it. That's what I expect from Villa tops when I buy one.

They dont make them to last as they want you to buy another next season.

I was amazed at the amount of fake brands you could get when we went to Turkey. I'm talkinG huge stores full of the stuff. Any brand , any sport.
Yes our travel rep told us everything in Turkey is fake and they do nothing about it. I still went and bought some fake Lacoste shirts that shrunk after one wash. They looked good for a day though apart from the Kellogs box they'd used as a cardboard package

I was amazed at the amount of fake brands you could get when we went to Turkey. I'm talking huge stores full of the stuff. Any brand , any sport.

Yeah. When we went to Turkey a few times junior 1 stocked up on fake kits. To be fair some of them lasted pretty well. My personal favourite was the PSG shirt with the La Liga sleeve badges :lol:.

Yep, I didn't like Kappa, I have two shirts and 4 pairs of shorts, Have to admit the shorts are very good as the Under Armour stuff even though I'm reluctant to admit it. The shorts were free by the way. The shirts are just small I'm now an XL but had to get XXL and XXXL in Kappa.
Never heard of Castore but it looks ok on their website
Yeah, every season I've noticed the shirts getting tighter as well.