22/23 AVFC Kit Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

22/23 AVFC Kit Thread

So Rory Wilson photoshopped himself into it on his Instagram story? I know what I saw goddamit!!

How about they were the shirts but they've got such a shitty reaction they've pulled the plug and are using an alternative design? Pity really, I liked them.

Well that's nuts, I would be very surprised if they weren't the kits after numerous leaks and photos, but if he says so.....

Well I don't see why someone in his position would lie so publicly. What has he or the club to gain by him saying that? Unless he doesn't mind looking like a moron in a few weeks when they are released.

Well I don't see why someone in his position would lie so publicly. What has he or the club to gain by him saying that? Unless he doesn't mind looking like a moron in a few weeks when they are released.

Not saying he's lying, I'd just be surprised if they were completely different designs, and he means the ones doing the rounds are knock offs of the new kit. I can't remember the last time we hadn't already seen leaks of the new kit before the official launch.

Not saying he's lying, I'd just be surprised if they were completely different designs, and he means the ones doing the rounds are knock offs of the new kit. I can't remember the last time we hadn't already seen leaks of the new kit before the official launch.

I agree they aren't leaks they are fakes or copies, not genuine but will be pretty accurate I expect

I can’t seem to get into the link, but are these kits below the ones that were apparently leaked? It looks too professional a photo shoot to be a fake, so I wouldn’t be surprised if these are actually them. I also remember seeing some pictures of last seasons kit which were leaked, the photo shoot of Mings and Ollie in the Holte End photoshoot.

If they are indeed the kits, I think both home and away look really good and high quality.

C9F768B6-0A34-41EA-BC81-EFE1B4C121A5.jpegA35DFEA0-7343-4C39-B461-841CC4FF1F41.jpeg

There's only so much you can do with any kit,unless it's one of those from the 80/90s which looked like they'd been spewed on. To me,at 1st glance, it looks the same as last years kit with a different makers label

The worst ever kits we had in my opinion were the Macron ones, I just couldn't get over them as the kit sponsor.

At the time, crap team and crap kits.

Anyway, whatever it looks like they'll sell thousands, it's a Villa shirt, I won't be buying it until the end of the season when it's £15.
We have this every single year, let's be honest they are all crap and made by suppliers that exploit 3rd world kids and people on piss poor wages and conditions, The only reason they aren't made in the UK is cost and profit and at £90 for the "fitted" version they could still make a handsome profit if they were made here and paying the workers 40k a year. Nope will pay some little foreign kid a quid a week and make £89 profit.
Castore is another firm claiming to be British but will be exploiting cheap labour