12 point appeal | Page 33 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Oh hello another one from the moral majority!
You really are an extremely loathsome person who relishes belittling and insulting people. After the difficult day all Latics fans have had you still continue to deliberately antagonise folk. I look forward enormously to your expulsion from this forum.

Its very difficult to see where we go from here. Not impossible, but difficult. I believe some of the interested buyers only wanted us if lg1 was confirmed, and now that's the case it'll be interesting to see if that's true it not. But as has been said, how good will they be? Will we be back here in a year or two after the best assets have gone? In terms of value ... We're much reduced. Gelhardt down from £5mil to £1mil. Jedi from £6mil to £1.5mil. And every other players probably worth a fifth now too. Will Euxton go next?

It's a massive rebuilding task for whoever takes us on, if anyone does. Despite everything, for the right price we'd be a good starting point for someone fancying a project ... In non covid times anyway. Now though? To get an owner in, a manger in, players signed before the season starts is a massive ask. My fear is that we're good for a quick asset strip - even at the reduced values - but no one will take us on long term until things are more normal. And can we survive that long?

The only upside of any worse case scenario is that if we end up in the lower leagues (as ourselves or a phoenix club), at least we won't be dealing with the EFL. But that's clutching at a silver lining. Ideally, merit would allow us to have the chance to climb the leagues and treated fairly, but things obviously don't work that way.

I'll forever be a tic, but it's the club and the game I love. The systems an absolute joke, and the biggest shite about it all is that it's cast such a shadow over everything that I don't know if I'll ever enjoy the game the same way. So fuck the EFL, for what they've done to us as fans, for what they've done to our club, and for ruining the pure experience of the beautiful game. They'll never take away what Wigan has done for me, for the memories and the identity it's given, but christ I hate them for what they've done. Absolutely despise them for it. Up the tics, but fuck the lot of the corrupted scumbags and the heartache they've caused us all

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Well said Scharner....without wishing to steal your thunder, feelings & thots are much the same.

Never took you as a grass Moonay.

Fuck me, you post bollocks, then some more utter bollocks which shouldn't have been posted yet you try to justify it by calling someone a grass...unbelievable.
Would you have taken the posts down if Moonay or anyone else had asked???

Norm genuinely don't want to pile on but think you are best holding your hand up on this one and letting it go.

We are all understandably upset and sometimes we say or do things when we are emotional that weren't a good idea. Posting the address was in that bracket. Best to put it down as heat of the moment and move on.

Said nowt mate, Moonay's on one with me again, i think we're all a bit peed off tonight, emotions running high.

KDZ, to be fair i did try to say more or less the same a little earlier, the usual suspects felt the need to keep it going, i replied to their posts thats all.

Some folk on here take delight in having a pop.

Absolutely gutted with that decision today! I honestly thought we had a chance of getting the decision go our way with everything that I've read and heard over the past month.
I'm disgusted and furious with our current predicament and to get relegated is a f****** disgrace!
I know that the panel was meant to be independent,but it actually wouldn't surprise me if them c**** at the EFL have given them a brown envelope to come to that decision.The EFL need to investigated in their part in ALL that has happened to us over the past month!Look at FIFA with Sepp Blatter!

Absolutely gutted with that decision today! I honestly thought we had a chance of getting the decision go our way with everything that I've read and heard over the past month.
I'm disgusted and furious with our current predicament and to get relegated is a f****** disgrace!
I know that the panel was meant to be independent,but it actually wouldn't surprise me if them c**** at the EFL have given them a brown envelope to come to that decision.The EFL need to investigated in their part in ALL that has happened to us over the past month!Look at FIFA with Sepp Blatter!

I reckon the QC saw us coming, had our kex down that fella if you ask me, i'd still like to know where the £500k came from.

I reckon the QC saw us coming, had our kex down that fella if you ask me, i'd still like to know where the £500k came from.

You know no bounds of utter bollocks Norm.....'QC had our kex down'....ffs you'd have been singing his praises had we won the appeal ( as we all would) but as it happens we paid the money, took our chances & lost so stop trying to be part of the clever hindsight brigade...

Sadly tho YAMS they won't ever be investigated until a few 'big' clubs fall & even then it wud be a whitewash. I mean look at Blatter, every man and their dog knew he was bent, taking backhanders & as dodgy as they come but it took years to get investigated....Rick Parry, the English Sepp Blatter....

If we had won the appeal he would have earned his money, but he failed.

We've been fed plenty of shite over the past few weeks regarding our chances of winning the appeal, we've been sold down the river.

I'm new to this forum but a long time latics fan and feel a bit lost and empty tonight.

Hopefully we'll still have a team next year albeit in league 1, but we've been much lower than this in the years since I first started watching them and faced being relegated from the football league before!
It's only 2 years since we were last in league one and if I'm honest although the standard of football wasn't in anyway as good as that in the championship I don't remember enjoying it any less and days like Doncaster away watching Max Power picking up a flare and running with it when Grigg scored and beating City in the cup (again) are amongst many that will stay with me forever.
Remember we're in this position because of two men from Hong Kong who had probably never heard of Wigan Athletic when we were last in league one and an organisation that fails over and over again and will probably continue to fail a lot more teams in the future!
If we do indeed survive the next few weeks and we do eventually get back watching Wigan together, in whatever the stadium is called next season, I hope we can all do it in the knowledge that "we defy the odds!"
If we can all persuade one or two of our mates to come to just 2 or 3 matches every season or if as well as taking your own kids you take one of their mates as well we can defy the odds again!

I would however more than anything like to let Choi and the EFL know exactly what we think of them, I'm not sure how we could do this but I'm sure someone can come up with something that Unites everyone in our loathing for these people!

UTFT!

Hopefully we’ll have a new owner in place and a squad so we can at least play all our fixtures next season. If fans aren’t allowed back in then what’s the point though? There’ll be a huge impact if the current situation continues for any length of time.

I know we wouldn't be allowed, but everyone who has donated to the 'Wall of hope" could have a message to Choi, The EFL or the other chinese crook inscribed on it. Maybe we could have one big wall and have "Fuck the EFL" picked out in blue and white bricks.

Maybe we could have trials and fans could be registered as players then play for free next season. That would really piss the EFL off.
It’s clear there is some sort of agenda. Perhaps Man City are sick of losing to us and have paid them off.

Hey what about this sometime in the future hopefully not has long as its been since horwich wanderers last won the FA cup
Say we win league 1 title and our guests at the newly named Springfield park are non other than our friends the EFL how do you think we the fans would react ?

Well now the despicable EFL have set the rules, no club can now use covid as an excuse when many clubs fall into administration over the coming months. Let's see their stance when it's a club from.outside the North West.