12 point appeal | Page 31 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

Stunned.

Just stunned.

But, we'll come through. Just a shame we won't be able to go to so many cracking away games in League 1.

I hope it turns out Parry went to Epstein's island with Prince Andrew.

Stunned myself.

You can guarantee any home games with big away supports guaranteed will be scheduled early doors.

As for Parry and his shambolic organisation, I sincerely hope it gets reformed for the good of football in this country. As to the bloke himself, I’d rather not publicise my thoughts on a forum. Suffice to say if news came through he was sight seeing at a Beirut port this afternoon I’d jump for joy.

completely understand. i really

Completely understand i have a few gd gd friends whom are WAFC fans and we hsve been chatting. Never been into gloating as thats for tossers and ppl who dont care. Sincerely wish WAFC all the best and will be watching out for your results

Thanks.

You've shown yourself to be an honourable person.

All the best.

For all the bravado talk ......what a stupid thing to post.......especially given your outburst the other week.

First time for me this, but the post is being reported.

Idiot.
Can't believe someone actually posted that on here, I was only letting off steam, would never advocate or support any idiocy!!

Go for it, couldnt give a toss, who the fuck do you think you are?

More to the point .....who do you think you are? What a stupid bloody thing to do.

Are you 14?

Edit - I see it's gone. Not sure if you did it yourself, (which you should have done) or if Admin took it down.

Now tell us your good news about Admin.

The whole football system is no longer fit for purpose in 2020 and the circumstances surrounding this just totally unnecessary. Fucked over by the inept authorities and a pair of *****. Don’t regret us appealing as I think it was all or nothing. I’m actually fearing the worst and don’t think we’ll actually kick off in league one. Even if we do we will hardly have a team to speak of. I’ll support the club whatever and I wish I was speaking whilst my emotions were raw but I’ve felt this for several weeks and fear liquidation is a distinct possibility.

I also think liquidation is an increasing possibility and even if we do manage to somehow survive what state will we be left in? Possibly just a shell of a club with a transfer ban , maybe lost our training ground, no players, no manager, no tv money and no crowds making an already difficult rebuild job nearly impossible. Who would want to buy that? Even Whelan can't come in if DW going into administration.

With that in mimd if we get bought there is a possibility whoever takes over will leverage the cost of buying the club as debts against us and we could end up here again.

The inability for preffered bidders to get the deal done when we had so many valuable assets they could inheret and sell at market value makes me question how good any of them are. After the impending fire sale when there isn't much left asset wise we'd be even less appealing.

Same old same old, all piss and wind you lot on here!

You are such a hypocrite, you were going apeshit with me with what I said about Stanley & Co but yet think it's fine what you put...
'All piss and wind you lot on here!'.... think that just sums you up

I also think liquidation is an increasing possibility and even if we do manage to somehow survive what state will we be left in? Possibly just a shell of a club with a transfer ban , maybe lost our training ground, no players, no manager, no tv money and no crowds making an already difficult rebuild job nearly impossible. Who would want to buy that? Even Whelan can't come in if DW going into administration.

With that in mimd if we get bought there is a possibility whoever takes over will leverage the cost of buying the club as debts against us and we could end up here again.

The inability for preffered bidders to get the deal done when we had so many valuable assets they could inheret and sell at market value makes me question how good any of them are. After the impending fire sale when there isn't much left asset wise we'd be even less appealing.
Just said the same my self who,would buy a football club these days Some on here have not got a clue how bad things are

Shell of a club sounds a fair description of what we’ll end up as. With the season 5 weeks away I suspect the efl will say we can’t start the season if we don’t have players or an owner with a guarantee we can finish the season. I know they let Bolton off the hook and gave them leeway but I fear we’ll be like Bury and they’ll expel us. Which will then be followed by liquidation. I’m not even sure Pollard came up with the requisite funds so don’t see any buyer on the horizon.