12 point appeal | Page 34 | Vital Football

12 point appeal

All I can say is Barnsley fans have handled themselves appallingly throughout this whole process, and exposed themselves as little more than the EFL’s obedient little lap dog.

After all their revelling in Wigan’s demise, I very much look forward to their relegation next season. No club deserves it more.

pathetic.
No its not. Whats been aimed our way is. Wake up. If we survive and play them in a post covid world youll see the latics fans anger stretches much further than just my immediate reaction post.

Plus let me add for clarification this is in a footballing sense. I will not get my personal hands on anyone, but id love latics to maul them asap. If i have to wait 10 years 20 40 just to stick it to them I will and ill savour it. Theyve acted appaulingly ive no time or respect for them. Hope they get relegated but they'll probably survive due to the amount of deductions next season.

Last edited:
No its not. Whats been aimed our way is. Wake up. If we survive and play them in a post covid world youll see the latics fans anger stretches much further than just my immediate reaction post.

Plus let me add for clarification this is in a footballing sense. I will not get my personal hands on anyone, but id love latics to maul them asap. If i have to wait 10 years 20 40 just to stick it to them I will and ill savour it. Theyve acted appaulingly ive no time or respect for them. Hope they get relegated but they'll probably survive due to the amount of deductions next season.

Danny, I know you're hurting lad, we all are but this is not the way to go. For the sake of a couple of knobs nobody should be getting hurt. Hang in there pal we will be reet.