Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

In that case don't listen to Suttons pod cast thing :

Forest will 'just blame everybody else' - Suttonpublished at 10:26​

10:26​

Former Premier League striker Chris Sutton has been speaking on the Monday Night Club about the controversy that surrounded Liverpool's winner at Nottingham Forest on Saturday.

He questioned whether the complaints about the officiating were "a deflection tactic for Nottingham Forest's own deficiencies".

He added: "It'd be good if Nottingham Forest took out their anger on some of their own players when they had the opportunity to clear the ball.

"But guess what? They won't do that. They'll just blame everybody else."
He's just a fucking nob head

Well one of the few journalists, pundits etc that I have respect for their opinion is Henry Winter and he not only is understanding of our position but also said he thought Clattenburg had articulated the position extremely well and it showed exactly why he had been appointed to the position.

Well one of the few journalists, pundits etc that I have respect for their opinion is Henry Winter and he not only is understanding of our position but also said he thought Clattenburg had articulated the position extremely well and it showed exactly why he had been appointed to the position.

Well then the powers that be need to work a little harder in getting him on the payroll.

Crooks, Sutton, Neville all criticising Forest for employing a referee consultant. Nottingham Forest, being the oldest club in Premier League have instigated many changes. They were the first club to use shin guards, the first to give the referee a whistle and the first team to use a net in goal. Wonder if the likes of Sutton, Crooks and Neville feel those innovations worth comment and ridicule.

Crooks, Sutton, Neville all criticising Forest for employing a referee consultant. Nottingham Forest, being the oldest club in Premier League have instigated many changes. They were the first club to use shin guards, the first to give the referee a whistle and the first team to use a net in goal. Wonder if the likes of Sutton, Crooks and Neville feel those innovations worth comment and ridicule.
sutton - bell end who is crying he never played for forest and bitter
crooks - no neck
neville - annoying squeky voice

So the ref is punished with no game this weekend, we get fuck all, do our coaches get their red & yellow cards given back? Doubt we even get that.

So the ref is punished with no game this weekend, we get fuck all, do our coaches get their red & yellow cards given back? Doubt we even get that.

Don't forget it is the fault of our players etc that the mistake happened in the first place. if they spent less time playing football and more time making sure the officials know the rules we would be in the football equivilent of sunny uplands.

We have wrong ref decisions(Boly)
Wrong ref and wrong VAR decisions, (Bruno Man Utd, Varane, Man Utd, Awoniyi Newcastle, Williams WHU.
Ref not knowing or applying rules (Liverpool and Toney Brentford).
No VAR over ruling. That is yet to come.

I listened to Carragh criticism last night before Arsenal game. He was of course claiming it was all Forests fault and had nothing to do with Liverpool winning.

He was criticising CHO for letting Dias throw the ball back to the goalkeeper, and after Toffolo and 4th official Scott attempting to get refs attention he was critical of Forest dropping back because of Liverpool now attacking. Not only is he condoning cheating but he is suggesting Forest not accepting refs decision.

I can see that CHO let Dias take initiative but one expects officials to know the rules. Imagine the criticism if a wrong decision had been given at a corner and Forest deciding the ref was wrong and wondered upfield to get ready for a goal kick rather than defending the corner. Then they would be criticising. They just like the sound of their own voices.
Dias kicks the ball into the goal which probably should be a yellow assuming the rules are applied and the ball comes back to CHO for a restart. To blame CHO for any of this is just completely stupid and irrational and just plain bollocks, it is hard to believe anyone would peddle this argument let alone someone in his privileged position with Sky. He should apologise.

Carragher is of course entirely biased and should we have to endure commentators who are so clearly associated with one of the teams playing? The bias towards some teams especially Liverpool and Man U in terms of "pundits" is there to see. Employed by Sky to big up the top teams to help perpetuate the status quo.

It is a joke and I wonder when the rest of the teams in the PL, and their fans really instigate a backlash against Sky TV for the way they manage this.

Having not bothered with the PL much when we were absent from it I didn't appreciate how much the odds are stacked against teams especially promoted ones.

It fucking stinks.

Yes I've been thinking CHO should have picked the ball up & kept it. However when you watch it back you will see he had his back to proceedings when Titney blew up, & would therefore have no idea at that stage what he had blown up for he probably assumed it was a free kick, offside or something, so not attaching blame to him for him.

I've said on the other thread that I'm sick & tired of these pundits & the assembled media claiming Titney's decision had no influence which is absolute bollocks. It changed the whole momentum & dynamic of the game, & is nothing more than a smoke screen trying to divert attention from the absolutely corrupt goings on which we are seeing play out in plain sight week after week with no come back at all on the perpetrators who clearly have the media dancing to their tune to make sure that they all able to keep their snouts in the same money trough
We had this same nonsense with the Toney incident.

It's Forest's fault for not telling the ref.

My mate was a ref up to Conference North level. He says that whenever he gave a free kick, first thing he did was signal to his lino to keep his eye on the ball so the attacking team didn't move it while his back was turned.

This is a non league ref with only linos to help, refereeing on park pitches and tin shacks. Not a fully miked up team with VAR.

Why the fuck should Forest be doing the referee's job for him when even non league refs can get these simple things right?

And crossbars.

What evidence suggests the ruling will go our way? Ref says Forest call heads and kick off, VAR overrules and decides it’s a goal.