Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

payola1980

Vital Football Hero
Well my friends/ enemies.

Smokey has decided that I’m the cause of him “ no longer doing the match threads “

Gaslighting and projection at its finest- Tears of a Clown.

Anyway… the match.

I think we have a very good chance of turning them over today. Our home record over the years has been pretty good against Liverpool and they are missing a lot of key players.

Obviously the set piece killer is something we will need to be aware of and IF we can cut out the silly mistakes we can definitely get something today.

Weather at kick off will be 43F old school temperature and cloudy.

hopefully in the spirit of Birtles , Barrett , Woan, and Edward Sheringham, we can turn them over again 🙏

BOOMSHANKA 💋

No idea what the fuck "smokey" means, but it's nice you spend a few minutes doing a thread that I can use to say what an absolute piece of work you are

I don't care that you don't care.

Not the worst human being I've met on this forum, not even that close. But yeah. You've shown us all what you are about.

Enjoy your afternoon on the sofa.

No idea what the fuck "smokey" means, but it's nice you spend a few minutes doing a thread that I can use to say what an absolute piece of work you are

Not the worst human being I've met on this forum, not even that close. But yeah. You've shown us all what you are about.

😂😂

I knew you’d bite Mildred.
Smokey ? Well that’s your new nickname.
After the great Smokey Robinson who wrote the wonderful song “ tears of a clown “

Can’t believe you didn’t know that .
Incredible 😂

Listen for what it’s worth , I actually really liked your match threads , you put a massive amount of work into them to be fair.

But to accuse me of somehow being the cause of you no longer doing them?
Because we’ve had a few arguments and I haven’t agreed with your stance on certain things ? That’s frankly bollocks.

If it is true that I’ve affected you so much , why are you making everyone else suffer too? It’s a real wanky teacher move .

“ little jimmy has spunked in the sink everyone, so nobody is going out to play this afternoon , you’re all staying in to do lines “

Tragic 😞

And stop saying “ enjoy your sofa etc “
Just because I and many others cannot get a ticket to watch the matches.

Very hurtful that you should mock us.

Never forget, whilst you were being propelled out of the milkman’s knob at 100mph, I was following forest around the country!

Respect buddy.

And stop saying “ enjoy your sofa etc “
Just because I and many others cannot get a ticket to watch the matches.

Very hurtful that you should mock us.

Never forget, whilst you were being propelled out of the milkman’s knob at 100mph, I was following forest around the country!

Respect buddy.
You start a thread about football but it's actually four consecutive posts about me.

I'm clearly living rent free in your head

You're so obsessed I've more or less made you a catholic 🤣

And still with the same out of order comments about my job, because you've got nothing else.

I look forward to the three abusive replies this one post will spawn

Do it while you can, as I'll be heading to the game in about an hour. You know, the actual, physical game, which I do have a ticket for because I earned it by buying tickets for more than 20 years when we were shit

You start a thread about football but it's actually four consecutive posts about me.

I'm clearly living rent free in your head

You're so obsessed I've more or less made you a catholic 🤣

And still with the same out of order comments about my job, because you've got nothing else.

I look forward to the three abusive replies this one post will spawn

Do it while you can, as I'll be heading to the game in about an hour. You know, the actual, physical game, which I do have a ticket for because I earned it by buying tickets for more than 20 years when we were shit

I’m
Glad you’re going to the game . And no it’s nothing to do with you buying tickets when we were shit. 🙄 I was also doing that.

You live in Nottingham so makes sense to get a season ticket , I live in London and can’t always get up there for games .

Very crass behaviour as always.

Enjoy the match Smokey.

Stop being so disingenuous and I might start to be a little more tolerant towards you. It’s a tad boring having to keep you in line all the time.

Behave Yourself.

Oh good! A match thread - or is it? I'm out of country so will be watching from behind the sofa. Just our luck that half their injuries seem to be back for this one. Meanwhile our D-Day Dodgers from AFCON continue to be absent it seems...

Oh good! A match thread - or is it? I'm out of country so will be watching from behind the sofa. Just our luck that half their injuries seem to be back for this one. Meanwhile our D-Day Dodgers from AFCON continue to be absent it seems...

I second that emotion ..

If we approach this match in the right way we can definitely get a result 👍👍

Sigh, is this what it has come to .... Some taps arf posting at its best.

Come on the Garibaldi's. Going to be sat watching this one with my son in law who is a Liverpool fan and my new grandson born last Sunday. He better not have him dressed up on one of those full baby kits the poor fucker.

The last time Liverpool beat us at the City Ground in the league was in 1984.

Forty years ago !!

This was the number one record that day kids !!

The last time Liverpool beat us at the City Ground in the league was in 1984.

Forty years ago !!

This was the number one record that day kids !!

I know you're trying to wind Pope up but fucking hell posting music on a match thread is a bit much isn't it?