Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 19 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

Taiwo had tried to dance away from Liverpool with zero space, no control and all of the them pressing the penalty area.

One hoof downfield and that would have been game over, and a point banked.

But, yeah, nice one for your efforts, T. Lets hope we don't go down by one point.

That'll be a real kick in the nadgers from causality...
Easy with hindsight, though.

In a kinder universe he powers past an opponent before sending CHO clear on halfway, and keeps running down the middle ready to put away the cross. We've seen him do it this season, too.

In a kinder universe he powers past an opponent before sending CHO clear on halfway, and keeps running down the middle ready to put away the cross. We've seen him do it this season, too.

Whatever the situation, unless you're losing with a few minutes to go, I would have thought the boot it down the pitch option is best if you have that many opposition players around you though.

Which is why they're so crap:

Oh, that looked like a penalty, what do you reckon?

Sorry mate, was watching Jenny Bodacious change into something more comfortable. No, leave it.

Not even hindsight, chap.

Everyone in my bit of ground was screaming at CHO and then Taiwo to hoof it, and both decided maradona'ing from our 18-yard line with the entire scouse nation a few yards from them was the best move.

Absolutely fuming at the brainlessness.

They both owe us a goal v brighton to make amends.

Not even hindsight, chap.

Everyone in my bit of ground was screaming at CHO and then Taiwo to hoof it, and both decided maradona'ing from our 18-yard line with the entire scouse nation a few yards from them was the best move.

Absolutely fuming at the brainlessness.

They both owe us a goal v brighton to make amends.

What were they doing watching the game at MOLINEUX pmsl

Incompetence.
There's no conspiracy, no plot. It's just plain incompetence.
This is always the rational response.

And yet -

Lee Harvey Oswald was by the second floor drinks machine, holding an opened bottle of Coke (or similar soft drink) within 90 seconds of JFK's murder. It's hard to see how he could have run silently the length of the 6th floor, stashing the rifle behind a pile of boxes on the way, and got down to the 2nd floor in that time.

Especially when two women working on the 4th floor saw the shooting and immediately ran downstairs, meeting the policeman and book depository supervisor on the way up. The latter pair checked the second floor lunchroom, saw Oswald there, and told him the president had been shot, before carrying on up to check the upper floors.

Follow this clue far enough, and by ruling out the impossible you find that LHO didn't shoot JFK. So there was a conspiracy.

And yet -

Lee Harvey Oswald was by the second floor drinks machine, holding an opened bottle of Coke (or similar soft drink) within 90 seconds of JFK's murder. It's hard to see how he could have run silently the length of the 6th floor, stashing the rifle behind a pile of boxes on the way, and got down to the 2nd floor in that time.

Especially when two women working on the 4th floor saw the shooting and immediately ran downstairs, meeting the policeman and book depository supervisor on the way up. The latter pair checked the second floor lunchroom, saw Oswald there, and told him the president had been shot, before carrying on up to check the upper floors.

Follow this clue far enough, and by ruling out the impossible you find that LHO didn't shoot JFK. So there was a conspiracy.
PT on that job too.

Surprise, surprise, Tierney not picked to ref this weekend.
great isn't it make a right cock up of your job, get the next weekend off on full pay. I'm not one for wanting people sacked for making mistakes (unless it has life threatening consequences) but there really does need to be some sort of visible accountability.

And yet -

If there was VAR and LHO was Forest then he was guilty I'm afraid.

Oh, you have invited Cornflakesman to be your guest chap! The wedding reception is at the allotment clubhouse at 6pm and don't forget to bring your own nibbles to go with the seasonal veg.Cracking chap, enjoy.
I'll have the horse radish safely tucked into the breast pocket of my macintosh, chap.

No grater, so if anyone wants to sample my spicy horse radish, the utensil will need to be in situ. Thanks chap.

I'll have the horse radish safely tucked into the breast pocket of my macintosh, chap.

No grater, so if anyone wants to sample my spicy horse radish, the utensil will need to be in situ. Thanks chap.
Don't forget to bring your big plate chap.