Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂 | Page 25 | Vital Football

Forest v Liverpool Match thread sponsored by Smokey Robinson 😂

It’s a question worth asking.
The Saturn 5’s were hugely expensive to fly, and I think that was an issue.
I also think that NASA realised that to populate the moon, they needed to understand how to live in space, the ISS had helped that process hugely.

I’ve been very fortunate to see a couple of shuttle launches, an Atlas 5 and a couple of Falcon’s.
For all that watching Discovery land was breathtaking..it really was falling with style.

If you ever go to Florida, if you do nothing else, visit Kennedy Space Centre. It is fantastic.

I've been fortunate enough to visit, and see three launches.

Cost and politics.
It’s extremely expensive to leave the orbit of Earth..
The main reason the USA went to the moon was to win the Space Race. Up to that point Russia was winning and Communism could not be seen to be that successful.
Once it was won it became harder to justify the cost.
The future of space exploration lies in the private sector, once it becomes profitable it will explode.
Elon Musk says " Hold my beer".

These moron journalists at SNES' presser...'kin hell...

One question:
Is this must win?
A - no, but we aim to win every game

Next question:
Is it important that you don't place everything on one game?
A - erm, what?!! You just asked whether the Luton game is must win, and now you're asking whether its kind of not really but maybe sort of perhaps kinda not win...maybe?

I get the refs and VAR being incompetent buffons; but our fine Nottingham press.

It's interesting reading about Florida and the rest of it. About 20 years ago when i gave up regular work we decided (wife and I) that we would do a bit of travelling and decided to start with the far East. We found it interesting and eventually ended up in Vietnam where we still go. It's possibly the poorest country we've been to, and perhaps oddly the most interesting. Food is great and the local people interesting and eager to explain things. It's also a cheap place to live.
These days I'm a bit long in the tooth for travelling but the memories are great.
I do realise that the far east is a long way from the U.K. but if any of you ever get the chance...........

:yes: