The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 17 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

Yes I was there with my dad as well. I would have been 14 and it was the most frightening thing I have ever experienced. Never a pen either and I have hated west ham with a passion ever since. I still don't think I have got over that defeat yet.

Got mine in the mail and wore it yesterday. Looks great, material is fine, the only thing I've noticed that I don't love is that the sleeves are rather built for the type of person who spends 14 hours a day doing bicep curls, and as a result make me look a bit lacking in the arms department.

Get it tailored mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just noticed that the 3rd kit is being launched tomorrow.

First question - will we play against Yeovil in it? I think it stands a good chance.

Secondly, the advert on the official site has the club crest in it in claret / white. It looks like there's a QR code in the image too. When I scan it all I get is '17711074'. Has anyone else scanned it and got something different?

** EDIT: Having actually read the article, all is explained. So ignore me! **

I'm guessing the new 3rd strip will be worn tomorrow night at Yeovil, wouldnt have thought they would release the images just before the game otherwise.

Amazing pr launching a 3rd kit when they can't provide a 1st one.

It's a poxy deal.

Hopefully next season we get this sorted. That's not having a go at Luke or his design btw. But the club and fanatics (who also run the shop, which is getting worse apparently) not doing properly tailored kits for the players just shows how cheap we'd become.

Same as Xia letting the academy lose its Grade 1 status, luckily the new owners were in just in time to stop that.

New lot have a lot of work to do to reverse it all.

On the evidence to-date they appear to be acting in a most professional manner and dealing with the business at hand and the business that should have been cleared up years ago.

Of course, we've been here before but then I've always been a glass half full person!:guiness:

loads of optimism about them, the first day at Bodymoor they took action when they found that out about the academy. Brilliant stuff

I'm disgusted. You can change many things about Villa, the name, the manager, the stadium, the balti pies, but one thing you can't change is that the 3rd kit should be awful and this one is quite nice.

Heads should roll, and I don't mean sackings, I'm talking beheadings here.

Looks fake to me. The badge is the wrong colour - it looks to have a claret background whereas it should be light blue. Could well be Luke themselves putting fake ones out there before the big revealing

Third kit...... meh !!!

So we play every week against teams wearing claret with either white or blue shorts.

Just another money making scam to fleece parents.

Cant wait until next year when I would presume we will have an Adidas kit.

Also, agree Fear. I went down the club shop the other week and commented how poor it was. Take the kits and tee shirts out and you could fit "our range" in a telephone box.

Where is the "vision".

I wanted something simple. A badge - I had visitors from USA who collect them. There was 1 badge, and not a nice one at that.

When I go abroad we visit club shops. Ours is horrific compared to most, only Lazios was worse.

They seriously need to get this better, theh are losing millions.

I thought this third kit was going to be modelled on the 1994 Muller away one???
Hopefully with NS being involved in Adidas we can have a decent kit next season instead