The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

You never know though, if they sell well throughout the season the new owners might think why they should change a winning formula. Having seen some of the template kits put out by the bigger brands I think I'd rather have us try something unique. Spurs away kit is exactly the same as Barcelona's training kit for example.

Like it, haven't bought one since O'Leary years, but am now sufficiently energised by the take over to re-emerge from the metaphorical cupboard and scream "yes I am Villa fan". Have had to be almost apologetic recently - work in Wolverhampton, so you can imagine the amount of stick I got last season.

Can't be done Den - any and all interlinked deals have to pass the test of good faith and that means market value, not inflated.

Really dont like it.

The look i have spoke about before, but quality ?.

Went to club shop on Friday as my son buys them, the displah looks awful - the shirts are creased to hell. Football shirts are not supposed to crease, they are supposed to be made of material that doesnt crease.

And then, they cant even be tumble dried coz of the rubber badge.

So wearing it Sat, washing and wearing Tuesday is gonna be hard on a wet and cold November night.

Sorry, cheaply made and if our owner has a stake in Adidas, hopefully this wont be here for long.

West hams hero worship go's to a new level not only is there shirt the same they now have a gold lion on it.wet spam.jpg

Last edited:
Really dont like it.

The look i have spoke about before, but quality ?.

Went to club shop on Friday as my son buys them, the displah looks awful - the shirts are creased to hell. Football shirts are not supposed to crease, they are supposed to be made of material that doesnt crease.

And then, they cant even be tumble dried coz of the rubber badge.

So wearing it Sat, washing and wearing Tuesday is gonna be hard on a wet and cold November night.

Sorry, cheaply made and if our owner has a stake in Adidas, hopefully this wont be here for long.

Shouldn't you have sent this to the "One Show" when they do their "special tips on laundry" spot.

Went to the club shop and got my new shirt today. Feels very nice and looks good too. Though obviously I look great in pretty much anything of course.

Just read that sales of the Villa shirt are up 700% this season compared to last!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Great to see such a nice shirt is being well received by the Villa faithful.

Obviously you can't please everyone. Some people are just miserable fuckers with no taste, but it seems like the vast majority are impressed.