The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

Think its just an assumption due to Safiris owning a stake in them.

I don't think he's stupid though. If the Luke tie up is making the club money and popular with the fans why would he switch?

Adidas is horrible muck. Standard kit template for about 25 different clubs, just changing the colours.... we're better than that.

Why follow the herd when you can be unique and create beauty.

Was hoping the 3rd kit would be yellow not sure there's much point in having a navy blue 3rd kit. It looks like a rejected design for training top that they've made into a kit.

The two main LUKE kits are ok, nice job, fans have obviously liked it looking at sales. £rd kit though, is not really an alternative kit as its too similar. Never liked Villa in a black/grey/Navy dark colours. Its a pretty simple formula. Home - Claret with light blue sleeves, Away - White with claret and blue trim. Third kit can be more zany or adventurous but please be a different colour.

All the kits are cool and the luke collaboration has been a success, well done luke organ, as well as keeping Jack grealish luke organ long term will be great for villa in my humble opinion. ?

Third Kits are money making exercises - people want the new owners to come in with creative ways to put money into the club - hello 3rd kit, stop complaining? Again, it's not for everyone but no one is forcing you to buy it. I think it's bleh in design, but smart to open up another revenue stream.

Almost every professional sports team in the USA has 3rd (some even 4th/5th/6th) alternative jersey designs which are solely for the purpose of money influx to the team/league (depending which sport you'd talk about).

As far as Adidas goes, they do so many Adidas X (insert designer name here) collaborations that I'm sure they'd do one here (as I mentioned very early on this thread).

Our owner owns, what is it - 65% of Adidas

I really can't see him giving us Adidas cast offs if we do go with them, he hasn't bought us as a buy to let for student accomodation.

If we have Adidas - which I would presume 99.9% we willm we won't be having cast offs.

I have made my feelings clear on this kit, I think it is cheap, and not Villa - you can't even tumble dry it coz of the rubber - so good luck in freezing cold January when its minus 3 degrees and belting down, and we are playing Saturday - Tuesday.

And what does September hold, a "cup only kit" - a "cup replay kit" , I watched on here over the last few weeks and the majority of people were saying "it's gonna be the green / black / red one" (well, I am glad it wasn't actually as I thought that was the 2nd worst kit ever (behnd Henson) , fans thought - Villa fan - go back to a classic kit, Bham Mail said Green / Red / Black - thats what the fans are wanting, thats what we are expecting - we get.......... purple and dark blue - yep, classic Villa that one

But I can't criticise as he is a Villa fan

Can't wait until next season

Our owner owns, what is it - 65% of Adidas....

You can't even tumble dry it coz of the rubber - so good luck in freezing cold January when its minus 3 degrees and belting down, and we are playing Saturday - Tuesday.

I watched on here over the last few weeks and the majority of people were saying "it's gonna be the green / black / red one" (well, I am glad it wasn't actually as I thought that was the 2nd worst kit ever (behnd Henson)

Can't wait until next season

I think he owns 6% HL, not sure how much creative influence he would have? Enough to ensure a collaboration with Luke hopefully.

I think you need some washing tips HL, hang your football shirts on a coat hanger, they dry quickly. It saves you money and helps the environment.:grinning:

As for the fucking awful abomination that was the green/black red shirts. I agree 100%. Worst Villa kits ever. Hideous IMO:shake::wagging: