The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 18 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

The thing with Adidas kits is it now seems everyone has them and are all the same templates, just different variants of colour.

Will be interesting what they do next season, what with the popularity of the Luke kit and how nice it is.

Can't just ignore the facts and 700% rise in sales is quite something.

Maybe some kind of collaboration where Luke designs it again and Adidas produce it? As said, a template kit would leave me feeling a bit cold having had such a nice bespoke kit this year.

Terrible kit. I genuinely liked the home and away strip but see no point in this one, if that doesnt clash with something neither would our home kit. It doesnt even look like a football kit, more like some training top. Was expecting yellow with some claret and blue trim or even some re-hash of the green and black number from the BFR days

Quite nice I have to say. Definitely different from anything we've had before.

But what's the reason for playing in it tonight? There would have been no clash if we wore our home shirt.

Or is it just to show off something new? I'm guessing that one.

It's defintely odd that it's so similar in colour.

More of a money spinner than a practical 3rd shirt for clash purposes.

To be fair there has never really been a need for a 3rd kit for clash purposes though if your home kit clashes just where the away.

It's all about money isn't it, but just take away everything else... is it nice? Yep.

It’s a nice kit but I won’t be buying it, I imagine it might be more popular with the females. Definitely jumping on the popularity of the home & away shirt with regards to sales.

I love Adidas and have always wanted them as a kit supplier to us but I’d rather us keep LUKE as no one else has it and the kits therefore are bespoke to us, one of the best collection of shirts we’ve had in a long time including that jazzy training top.

Technically looking at the teams in the division we would never need the 3rd kit as home and away covers any colour clashes

Not that bothered, think 3rd kits are a rip off but no one is forced to buy them.

If another club had released that I'd be laughing my arse off at them to be fair.

Looking forward to Adidas next season.