Attending Games Next Season | Page 6 | Vital Football

Attending Games Next Season

But how do you point out the ironic nature of what's going on if you don't point it out?

I'd no intention of getting involved in the discussion at all, but after initially shaking my head at Bicky's identification of pie eater's aim being to make posters argue with themselves, I just thought summat needed to be said.

Suggesting an argument should stop shouldn't cause the argument to continue.

You'll note that earlier in the thread, I responded to the original poster with respect, but a little suspicion.

By the way, .... this isn't arguing ... just discussing a point.
;)
So you agree that pie eater is mutty ?
As isaid it is mutty that likes to take piss and wind folk up and cause folk to fall out on here but you mentioned pie eater when i said mutty ?

Isn't that analogy one used regularly by argumentative people, and before you say something about pot and kettle, it is an analogy I also use.;)

That might be a fair point, but I was right. I'm not arguing with you, or Bicky for that matter ... and all of this would stop if Bicky held his hand up and said "fair cop".

I wasn't having a pop ... just seeing the irony in him calling pie eater a troll, but then responding exactly like he accused pie eater of wanting posters to respond.
Too silly for words !
Get your facts right before spouting i was onabout mutty you mentioned pie eater

I'm not really sure why you as this when id' just posted:

As for pie eater, I've no idea if he's who you say he is or not ...

As isaid it is mutty that likes to take piss and wind folk up and ca use folk to fall out on here but you mentioned pie eater when i said mutty ?

Because you'd accused him of being Mutty. :arrghh:

Get your facts right before spouting i was onabout mutty you mentioned pie eater

Bicky ... may I remind you that after pie eater posted on page 4, your response (in reply) was:

Hey up wurriors beat saints so mutty pops on

You're tying yersel up in knots mate.

That might be a fair point, but I was right. I'm not arguing with you, or Bicky for that matter ... and all of this would stop if Bicky held his hand up and said "fair cop".
No chance im not the one trolling go ask them to hold their hand up and to stop

No chance im not the one trolling go ask them to hold their hand up and to stop

Bicky ... mate... trolling doesn't work if you don't respond to 'em.

Don't respond, and he becomes a troll who's shit at trolling. You're making him look a star !!!!!

Don't respond, and he becomes a troll who's shit at trolling. You're making him look a star !!!!!
Strange though this may seem its you thats keeping this going by replying after poking your nose in

And one more thing i am not the only one replying on this thread or haven't you noticed

As isaid it is mutty that likes to take piss and wind folk up and cause folk to fall out on here but you mentioned pie eater when i said mutty ?

Who gives a fuck ?... I know I don't. If this mon is a Sunderland fan as you say be a bit daft taking the piss out of the champions when you can't get out this fuckin league.

Who gives a fuck ?... I know I don't. If this mon is a Sunderland fan as you say be a bit daft taking the piss out of the champions when you can't get out this fuckin league.
Agree with you on that if it is who i think it is he likes to shitstir then fucks off for a while

Strange though this may seem its you thats keeping this going by replying after poking your nose in

No ... I'm aiming my points at you, not pie eater. Unfortunately, you're not really taking on board what I'm saying though ... because of your hatred of what/who you think pie eater is.

And one more thing i am not the only one replying on this thread or haven't you noticed

I get that ... and I wouldn't have got involved except for (as I posted earlier) your explanation of what you believe pie eater/mutty/a troll does ... and then you go and do exactly what you say he wants. Don't you see?

I get that ... and I wouldn't have got involved except for (as I posted earlier) your explanation of what you believe pie eater/mutty/a troll does ... and then you go and do exactly what you say he wants. Don't you see?
One thing i do see is you are very quick to jump on those that defend our club from remarks that we see has offensive
But you always defend those that do it why is that moonay ?

Or maybe he decided it wasn't worth the crap he had to put up with from so called Latics supporters who are more interested in pedalling rubbish from 40 yrs ago than expanding the fan base.

You never know that swine that put us into admin may have thought, "if they are too busy in fighting and won't expand their fan base, why the hell should I bother". Just a theory, just like yours about the original poster. I would rather giv him the benefit of the doubt, than just go straight into troll mode.
Forty years ago? It's less than 18 months ago Pollard was trying to stitch us up.

One thing i do see is you are very quick to jump on those that defend our club from remarks that we see has offensive
You really need to get outside in the fresh air - sitting at your keyboard day after day is no life and is quite sad !

Forty years ago? It's less than 18 months ago Pollard was trying to stitch us up.

By trying to put together a local consortium to buy both club and ground - only to find that nobody would join him? He's gone on record as saying he simply couldnt afford to take on a minor loss-making stadium and a major loss-making football club.

Remind me of Uncle Dave & Sharpey's contribution to the survival effort in 2020? (Hint - rearrange these letters FCUK LAL).

Bicky, put that bloody shovel down. With every post, in an effort to justify your position, you make dafter and dafter claims.

Read back through this thread, and please, show anything that either Mike93 or pie eater has posted that is "offensive" to our club.

Go on. Find anything. Just one little thing. There's nowt. It's all in your head.