Attending Games Next Season | Page 5 | Vital Football

Attending Games Next Season

Im from wigan oscarbon might surprise you that some wiganers cant stand the wurriors
I dont mind who messages on this forum ,but i can smell a rat and suss out genuine posters
Mutty being the biggest wind up and 2hat on here and cockney latics
Enjoys getting decent posters to argue amongst ourselves then fecks off for a while
I see the guy who started this thread has gone quiet maybe that was mutty as well

Or maybe he decided it wasn't worth the crap he had to put up with from so called Latics supporters who are more interested in pedalling rubbish from 40 yrs ago than expanding the fan base.

You never know that swine that put us into admin may have thought, "if they are too busy in fighting and won't expand their fan base, why the hell should I bother". Just a theory, just like yours about the original poster. I would rather giv him the benefit of the doubt, than just go straight into troll mode.

Or maybe he decided it wasn't worth the crap he had to put up with from so called Latics supporters who are more interested in pedalling rubbish from 40 yrs ago than expanding the fan base.

You never know that swine that put us into admin may have thought, "if they are too busy in fighting and won't expand their fan base, why the hell should I bother". Just a theory, just like yours about the original poster. I would rather giv him the benefit of the doubt, than just go straight into troll mode.
Yea i am sure the chinese were interested in what went on within our forum
And i bet i am not far off from bein right about this poster who started this thread
Afterall it has worked again causing the tics fans to argue with each other it is the mutty way
Peddling rubbish from 40 years ago bet you wasn't even born then were you ?
Anyway the fan base is growing going off our average home attendance of 10300 latics fans
Or maybe like i said a wind up merchant after causing shit on here

Last edited by a moderator:
.....Afterall it has worked again causing the tics fans to argue with each other it is the mutty way

So ..... why argue? :slap:

If you believe that the only reason they've come onto the forum is to wind up, troll, and cause other posters to argue amongst 'emsleves, then surely you'd have to be bloody stupid to give 'em what they want.

If that's what you think, ignore 'em.

So ..... why argue? :slap:

If you believe that the only reason they've come onto the forum is to wind up, troll, and cause other posters to argue amongst 'emsleves, then surely you'd have to be bloody stupid to give 'em what they want.

If that's what you think, ignore 'em.
Well i do tend to ignore you , but thought i had to reply this time:nerner:

And now, answer the question. Why bite to either the original poster or to pie eater? It's daft.
Why is it daft to point out wind up merchants and piss takers who troll our forum

Why is it daft to point out wind up merchants and piss takers who troll our forum

It's daft to end up arguing with them, or with other posters about them .... which is what you reckon they want in the first place.

Isn't it?

It's daft to end up arguing with them, or with other posters about them .... which is what you reckon they want in the first place.

Isn't it?
You Couldn't make this up ,you are telling me not to do something and now your doing it lol

You Couldn't make this up ,you are telling me not to do something and now your doing it lol

But not really Bicky. I'm not calling you names or anything. More to the point, I'm certainly not getting nowty with anyone I think might be a troll.

You're the one who's done both things, while apparently being aware (or at least, believing) you're being wound up. As I say, it's stupid.

(Note - just in case of the expected response ... I'm not calling you stupid, just the behaviour you're exhibiting).

But not really Bicky. I'm not calling you names or anything. More to the point, I'm certainly not getting nowty with anyone I think might be a troll.

You're the one who's done both things, while apparently being aware (or at least, believing) you're being wound up. As I say, it's stupid.

(Note - just in case of the expected response ... I'm not calling you stupid, just the behaviour you're exhibiting).

I am sorry moonay you may do it in a much more polite way, but you do exactly what bickymon is saying, you are never shy in sticking your nose into any debate and causing any arguments to continue.

This is typical of the response i would expect from you,nothing in response to the suspect rugby trolls that come on here to take piss and try to wind others up
And who was it that called someone on here a dickhead oh did you miss that or do you only see what you want to see
Oscarbon calling tree and crown a dickhead but no reply to him was there moonay

I am sorry moonay you may do it in a much more polite way, but you do exactly what bickymon is saying, you are never shy in sticking your nose into any debate and causing any arguments to continue.

I am also sorry, but isn't that what this forum is for, it would be a bloody dismal place if no one replied to peoples posts.

But how do you point out the ironic nature of what's going on if you don't point it out?

I'd no intention of getting involved in the discussion at all, but after initially shaking my head at Bicky's identification of pie eater's aim being to make posters argue with themselves, I just thought summat needed to be said.

Suggesting an argument should stop shouldn't cause the argument to continue.

You'll note that earlier in the thread, I responded to the original poster with respect, but a little suspicion.

By the way, .... this isn't arguing ... just discussing a point.
;)

I am also sorry, but isn't that what this forum is for, it would be a bloody dismal place if no one replied to peoples posts.

TB I agree with what you say 100%, what I was trying to say though moonay having a pop at bickymon was a little bit unjustified giving he is a master of what bicky was doing, without the profanities or name calling.

Peddling rubbish from 40 years ago bet you wasn't even born then were you ?
Anyway the fan base is growing going off our average home attendance of 10300 latics fans

How does it feel to be approaching 70 and have lived a life full of bitterness and bile?

This is typical of the response i would expect from you,nothing in response to the suspect rugby trolls that come on here to take piss and try to wind others up
And who was it that called someone on here a dickhead oh did you miss that or do you only see what you want to see
Oscarbon calling tree and crown a dickhead but no reply to him was there moonay

Bicky, I responded to Mike ... go back and check.

His post was a reasonable one, and certainly not one to make other posters fall out.

As for pie eater, I've no idea if he's who you say he is or not ... but I see no reason why you should get so angry at his posts. I don't see them as trolling ... if you do, then maybe it says more about you.

I'm not defending Oscar for making insults ... I'm simply saying that you've made them yourself, and seemingly then try to blame someone else for making you do it !

I see no reason whatsoever for any poster calling another poster a dickhead ... if that helps clarify.

TB I agree with what you say 100%, what I was trying to say though moonay having a pop at bickymon was a little bit unjustified giving he is a master of what bicky was doing, without the profanities or name calling.

I wasn't having a pop ... just seeing the irony in him calling pie eater a troll, but then responding exactly like he accused pie eater of wanting posters to respond.
Too silly for words !