Attending Games Next Season | Page 9 | Vital Football

Attending Games Next Season

Bicky ... may I remind you that after pie eater posted on page 4, your response (in reply) was:

Hey up wurriors beat saints so mutty pops on

You're tying yersel up in knots mate.

He happened to be spot on though in his suspicions, and fully justified claiming that mutty was here to wind latics fans up and cause arguements.

He happened to be spot on though in his suspicions, and fully justified claiming that mutty was here to wind latics fans up and cause arguements.
You say that LMB, and you suggest on the RL final thread that you have "proof", yet you've not shown it.

Regardless, even if PE is Mutty, I still don't see the big deal. He'd not made derogatory comments about Latics ... (on this thread at least).

Posters get wound up by other posters all the time. If posters get wound up by someone they believe to be a fan of another team, then more fool them.

You say that LMB, and you suggest on the RL final thread that you have "proof", yet you've not shown it.

Regardless, even if PE is Mutty, I still don't see the big deal. He'd not made derogatory comments about Latics ... (on this thread at least).

Posters get wound up by other posters all the time. If posters get wound up by someone they believe to be a fan of another team, then more fool them.

As I said I would post it later when I am home, screenshot on my phone the resolution is too high for this site and there isn't software on the phone to reduce the image size, I will do it on my laptop later.
Whatever you say in defence of mutty, I have seen the shit he caused on Cockney Latic and his attempts now on here and that is why he is getting called out.
This is a home for WAFC fans, respectful fans of other clubs are more than welcome, he is neither.

As I said I would post it later when I am home, screenshot on my phone the resolution is too high for this site and there isn't software on the phone to reduce the image size, I will do it on my laptop later.
Whatever you say in defence of mutty, I have seen the shit he caused on Cockney Latic and his attempts now on here and that is why he is getting called out.
This is a home for WAFC fans, respectful fans of other clubs are more than welcome, he is neither.

I'm not so much "defending" Mutty LMB, just showing bemusement at posters who get wound up by a poster they claim only comes on the forum in order to wind up other posters.

I'm not so much "defending" Mutty LMB, just showing bemusement at posters who get wound up by a poster they claim only comes on the forum in order to wind up other posters.

Not sure of a couple of things about you moonay and if you know some of the reasons that 'bemuse' you, there is a lot of ill feeling from long standing lifers like some of us to the eggs for reasons I have previously highlighted

I do know you live in Eccleston but not sure if you have ever lived in or originate from Wigan, perhaps living where you do the eggs local to you may not be as nasty and vindictive as the ones that have treated latics and especially us fans with contempt for close on half a century, we have long memories and become even more defensive when we still see threats heading our way.

Also I cannot remember you ever using cockney latic, perhaps you did but certainly not as an active participant like you are on here, bicky knows mutty's style and called piemon out because of all the shit he stirred on that board, something I can attest to as well, that is something you may be oblivious to.

I hope that goes someway to explain the reasons for some of our responses to this troll and at the same time cures your "bemusement"

We may argue on here, regularly heated ones. but we all have a deeply shared passion about the tics, some have a moan, some do wind others up, we all have different views, but make no bones about it at the end of the day we all have the same goals and hopes, to see WAFC become the very best we can.
Mutty/pie does not share any of those attributes or dreams as he, like many eggs does not like WAFC and certainly does not support us, he is here for one reason alone, partly because the footfall on CL is not very big now so he doesn't get the rises he seeks to satisfy his agenda and has seen this board as a place to cause shit and preach his venom.

Not sure of a couple of things about you moonay and if you know some of the reasons that 'bemuse' you, there is a lot of ill feeling from long standing lifers like some of us to the eggs for reasons I have highlighted

I do know you live in Eccleston but not sure if you have ever lived in or originate from Wigan, perhaps living where you do the eggs local to you may not be as nasty and vindictive as the ones that have treated latics and especially us fans with contempt for close on half a century, we have long memories and become even more defensive when we still see threats heading our way.

Also I cannot remember you ever using cockney latic, perhaps you did but certainly not as an active participant like you are on here, bicky knows mutty's style and called piemon out because of all the shit he stirred on that board, something I can attest to as well, that is something you may be oblivious to.

I hope that goes someway to explain the reasons for some of our responses to this troll and at the same time cures your "bemusement"

We may argue on here, regularly heated ones. but we all have a deeply shared passion about the tics, some have a moan, some do wind others up, we all have different views, but make no bones about it at the end of the day we all have the same goals and hopes, to see WAFC become the very best we can.
Mutty/pie does not share any of those attributes or dreams as he, like many eggs does not like WAFC and certainly does not support us, he is here for one reason alone, partly because the footfall on CL is not very big now so he doesn't get the rises he seeks to satisfy his agenda and has seen this board as a place to cause shit and preach his venom.

If as you say he is looking to get a rise, then simply ignore him, by responding aren't you just feeding his habit.

Not sure of a couple of things about you moonay and if you know some of the reasons that 'bemuse' you, there is a lot of ill feeling from long standing lifers like some of us to the eggs for reasons I have previously highlighted

Right ...

Lived in Eccleston all my life, so no, not from Wigan. Lots of folk round here support both ... though of course, some follow the rugby while supporting another (big!) football team, while others follow (for eg) Nob End and St Helens. However, as I started watching Latics in 78, yes, I well remember the animosity, and of course Lindsay's crass comments.

In the past, I've posted on CL on a reasonably regular basis, (yes, under the same username), but admittedly, nothing like as frequently as on here.

My bemusement is based on the reaction of posters to these posters who are supposedly coming on the board to merely wind up folk. If you truly believe that's what they're trying to do, then why on earth would you get nowty with them?

Brick, Grip, Dastardly, Grim Reaper, there are plenty who've come on here seemingly to poke around in the hope of getting a reaction ........ so why react? It's just daft.

As I've said before, I haven't seen any posts from PE on here which "preach venom". Regardless, even if he did, DON'T RESPOND !!! Trolls want to be fed ... if they don't get what they're after, they'll bugger off. If PE is indeed Mutty, then don't you see that both Bicky and you have been giving him what he's after (according to you) ........so why?

Ignore him ... either simply by not responding, or by using the functionality. To get wound up by them is just silly.

I'd love to see the split of the attendance between season ticket holders and pay on the day. How many actually pay on the day? ... and by how many does it vary based on changing the price?

Last season, the prices were always very reasonable, - and on one occasion, even free! - yet there didn't seem to be much of a lasting effect by keeping them low.

The price per game for a season ticket is (now) £16.50 This means by buying a ST, you could actually miss 4 games, and it's still only £20 per game.

I imagine that the pricing strategy is based on maximising the income from the opposition fans ... can't blame 'em really.

I liked the suggestion by Reading about 20 cap for games but I take it we've decided against with big away followings potentially being a big earner.
On a 4k away crowd that's £36000 difference in ticket money

My season ticket for ES4 was 296.64 so say 12.90 a game which is fantastic value for 23 league games.

The club has also offered 2 free tickets for friends again and a cup game so if you divide across 26 tickets its 11.41 a game.

It's my first season ticket so let's say it goes between 25 - 29 quid a game I'd maybe get 10 or 11 tickets for the same money as the season ticket.

We definetly focused on home fans paying for the full season with affordable tickets and inflating prices for games the away end will be full.

I liked the suggestion by Reading about 20 cap for games but I take it we've decided against with big away followings potentially being a big earner.
On a 4k away crowd that's £36000 difference in ticket money

So now a crystal ball is being used to make claims about WAFC's ticketing policy, how do you know what the club has decided, how do you not know we haven't signed up to Reading's proposal but Preston haven't and see our visit to Deepdale as a big game with category A prices.