Afghanistan n/g | Page 5 | Vital Football

Afghanistan n/g

I guess thats the Taliban reminding the great western powers that they are allowing the evacuation of western people on their terms and it can be stopped at any moment. The likes of Bozo can say the Americans should extend the deadline but the Taliban are reminding everyone that will not be allowed.

Taliban and ISIS not friends. I can imagine Taliban on airport duty getting as twitchy as anyone else about the intelligence warnings. I think it a low probability of going seriously bad, but the risk the US and friends have taken putting their/our 6000 in there is really quite something. People have been cut off in Kabul before in the 19th century. I hope they have a plan for contested access to the airport, but I suspect the plan is blow everyone to kingdom come, which doesn't actually save anyone whose at the airport.

Meanwhile, China haven't pulled anyone out of Afghanistan, and neither have Russia, who themselves are putting in their own military forces and are building them up every day...

Meanwhile, China haven't pulled anyone out of Afghanistan, and neither have Russia, who themselves are putting in their own military forces and are building them up every day...

I think the Russians pulled 500 out after saying that they wouldn't. Outside the short-term, Russia and China cannot be thrilled at how things are developing. To be honest, I don't think even the Taliban are ready to cope with Afghanistan. Lots of people want a piece of them for a wide range of very different reasons.

The entire situation is like the Game of Thrones.
There are no goodies, just varying degrees of baddie.
The Russians and Chinese are welcome to it.

The suicide bomber blew himself up in the open sewer that the media were showing yesterday.
A choke point leading to the US/UK troops.
US Marines amongst the fatalities.
What do we do now ?

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wa...istans-vast-reserves-of-minerals-natural-gas/

As I mentioned before 9/11 was CIA/cabal operation to give them a reason to invade Afghanistan and iraq. There was never a problem with the taliban (despite the false videos and stories). Afghanistan was purely about greed and the rich resources, CIA was involved in drug smuggling throughout the years. A Plane never went into the pentagon, it was a cruise missile, flight 93 was a "story" and the twin towers were destroyed by explosives.

We tried to impose western-style democracy , but were shown otherwise.

Instead , we should not be trying to change other people/cultures , we should realise not all us humans are the same.Some cultures are based around living in the Middle ages and have never experienced a period of 'Enlightenment'.
Yet we are importing people who might agree with these views.
43k plus that MI5 have an interest in , and that's before all this.

We tried to impose western-style democracy , but were shown otherwise.

Instead , we should not be trying to change other people/cultures , we should realise not all us humans are the same.Some cultures are based around living in the Middle ages and have never experienced a period of 'Enlightenment'.
Yet we are importing people who might agree with these views.
43k plus that MI5 have an interest in , and that's before all this.

".....In November 2001, as many as 2,000 Taliban prisoners are believed to have been killed in container trucks by US-allied Afghan troops and buried in a mass grave in Dasht-e-Leili, Afghanistan. These Afghan troops were operating jointly with American forces, who were allegedly present at the scene of the crime. PHR investigators discovered the mass grave in 2002.
Under the auspices of the UN, PHR's International Forensic Program conducted an initial examination of part of the site, exhumed fifteen remains, and conducted autopsies on three individual remains, and found that the likely cause of death was consistent with suffocation.
Since 2002, PHR has been calling for the site to be secured, protection of the witnesses and a full investigation of the alleged massacre. Despite these appeals, Afghan eyewitnesses were tortured, murdered and disappeared, and sections of the mass grave site have been dug up and removed."
https://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/The_..._prisoners_of_war,_US_FOIA,_part_I,_2002-2008

It's reported that over 1000 illegals reached Kent today. After losing/destroying their ID papers , many will lie and claim to be from Afghanistan.

Jesus, it must be bad in France at the moment.
It's not just bad in France , the whole of Europe is suffering. They're just censoring , or rather not reporting the news. I have the benefit of looking outwards , towards the bigger picture.