Afghanistan n/g | Page 9 | Vital Football

Afghanistan n/g

Ok, curiosity got the better of me and I took the test. I took it twice though, first time answering it as a white English person and the second time as a new traveller.

The first set of answers were predominantly, 'Yes', the second set of answers featured a mixture of 'Yes' and 'No'.

Think it's a daft test though.

I did it again but as a white person living in the Caribbean island of Montserrat and found that I was a victim of black privilege.
I agree Budd, it’s the stupidest of tests.
It’s such a shame that a vocal minority are so set on cultural division within society.
Have you ever listened to the Dr Shola who literally sees racism in every aspect of life and is happy to shout down anyone who dares disagree, particularly other black people.
To be fair, she does make a good living out of it.

This is the test (it was on another thread)

http://monitoracism.eu/check-yourself-the-white-privilege-test/

Can't see anything to say it is only for whites? I went through it as a "person of colour" - had to guess obviously, but with the plasters and greeting cards, I honestly reckon you could be looking at scores of around 15/26, if you are poc and live in London.

The test doesn't actually say whites only, but it it is a test to check for "White Privilege" and is obviously intended to be taken by white people. It is not a test to test for "Black Privilige"

Plus it notes at the bottom that it is based upon research by Peggy McIntosh whose writing was very much of the "All white people are privileged oppressors and all black people live on the set of Gone with the Wind and are forever oppressed."

No such thing as white privilege only another divide and rule methodology

Anyone any better off than someone else in any country or race or immigration status could be said to have extra privilege.

Just f unite and stop the diversionary bullshit. Stand together and control the manipulators.

There is a difference between arguing to restrict the number of people from a country deemed to have an incompatable culture and actually attempting to genocide a group of people based on their religion.

I don't think any of those calling for restricting the numbers of asylum seekers are actually calling for British Muslims to be rounded up and stuck in prision camps and be "re-educated".

China had major terrorist incidents in those areas. They did what they wanted to do and the west did what they wanted to do post 9/11.

No such thing as white privilege only another divide and rule methodology

Anyone any better off than someone else in any country or race or immigration status could be said to have extra privilege.

Just f unite and stop the diversionary bullshit. Stand together and control the manipulators.

Ever been stopped and searched?

Ever been stopped and searched?

Yea many f times in the sixties and seventies. Beaten up in the cells in sixties and the most bizarre stopped at charring cross (Before cameron dropped the law on searching people ) for taking photos when i was just looking at my phone.

Been with black youngsters whilst they were being arrested for no reason in brixton. Demonstrations when black kids were knocked around first and many instances involving my friends and children.
Of course many instances with those privileged whities during the miners strikes and many other strikes or anti fascist marches.

Time for people to get off their f knees and realise we are now or historically have been oppressed.
What exactly is the time limit on your oppression.

We are all controlled by the same forces by divide and rule playing on our human nature of greed and self fulfilment.

Realise what malcolm x, mlk, Gandhi and Mandela thought - only when we are one can we succeed.

I make no apologies for my heritage or any one elses in the world. Humans have been doing shit to each other for ever irrelevant of their colour, religion or creed. I did not do any of it, its history thats all.