The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 120 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this gets over the line. Love the fact he can play a forward pass/ through ball well, it's something we really do not have enough of in the team. Watkins will be loving it.
And if Wesley ever gets fit, it will complement his style too - he built his reputation in Belgium on running onto low passes as opposed to having the ball lumped up to him.

It's interesting that Norwich see themselves as a similar club to us.

I think there's a lot of people who seem to believe we just got lucky last season and will drop to relegation standard again in the coming year. Also I suppose no one wants to think of their club as smaller, especially as they've been relatively level with us for most of the past few years. We went down together, struggled in the championship for 2 years till getting promoted in the 3rd and we were looking as dead and buried as they were till the last couple of weeks. But now we're on completely different trajectories and like most fans they're probably ignorant of who our owners are and how serious they are.

Just realised Everton Spurs Wolves don't even have a manager at the moment, this is time for us to strike and get players signed before those clubs even start shopping. May even be the time to raid them
I was on Everton forum few months ago looking for player info for Fantasy PL and they were complaining they need to overhaul half the squad and I don't disagree

I've spent way too much time this morning laughing at salty Arsenal fans

It is the sheer arrogance of lots of them that Jack Grealish was signing for them because they are a "big club" and we are not that got me.

Shame that the likes of Leicester, West Ham even Everton have pissed on their parade and annoyed them:lol:

It will be even sweeter if we can finish above them next season?

JW, I don't think you can compare the two clubs on the basis of how close they have been in terms of the last few years.

We are talking about Norwich city who, apart from promotion haven't won anything as far as I'm aware compared with Aston Villa who have been European Champions won 7 FA cups , 5 League Cups, The 1st Division Title and have a global fan base.

Norwich are supported by the good folks of Norfolk and some bloke named Chaz in Carlisle who's father originally came from Norwich

Neither do I some of their fans probably do.

It's possible that Arsenal will struggle to break the top 10 this coming season. They're a club in decline.

I don't know why they are surprised when it's clear that the club is toxic from the boardroom right down to the dressing room with senior players not even bothered about wanting to play for them.

It's the players that have come through the academy that is keeping them afloat on the pitch with any passion for the club.

Anyway back to transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.