The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 119 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also buying young enough and tying them up on long term contracts. My head‘s exploding atm, who are we buying next? I think the “couple” of signings won’t include players for the future up to £10m (Olise type from the Championship maybe)
I think the Dwight McNeil rumour, might have legs he's only 21 with 100 pl games under his belt Burnely are skint as normal, we are rich for a change.

I think the Dwight McNeil rumour, might have legs he's only 21 with 100 pl games under his belt Burnely are skint as normal, we are rich for a change.
That could mean El Ghazi leaving. Trez will have to wait for his move :yes:

I'm gonna put a fiver on Ollie for golden Boot.

He scored 15 in his debut season, with Jack missing for a third of it, and also hitting the woodwork more than any other player.

Imagine if he has a bit of luck, a full season from Jack and now Buendia feeding him too. 👌🏼🤑

Might be worth going each way for a bit of cover if Kane moves to city, still be good odds I would’ve thought

Citeh have let Fernandinho go. I don't think they have another DM in their squad ready to step in buy I'm not an expert on their squad. Perhaps Pep thinks DMs are vulgar? Or maybe they are thinking of bringing Doug "home"?

Status
Not open for further replies.