The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 118 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there might be a few 4-3 matches next lol. Its how football should be. Now sort out this attendance so i can go in person next season. Failing that get me off the season ticket waiting list and let me buy one. Massively excited now.

You've just got to hand it to our current management. Absolutely no dicking around.

Lange wouldn't have missed out on Robbie Keane because of £0.5m, that's for fucking sure.

Although I love knocking the Ellis regime, that is a bit of a myth, Gregory explained he was keen (no pun intended) but every time he went to see the player, he wasn't exactly on form. I believe he's quoted as saying he did regret it later.

Last edited:
I’m just scanning through that Norwich forum, their fans are pissed off which tells me we’ve got a good deal here.

A lot of anti Villa hate, which I’ll put down to the emotion of the transfer, as the vast majority of Villa fans wouldn’t have bad things to say about Norwich. But I do laugh when other fans slate us, especially when they’re from a different region and don’t realise how big Villa are in the Midlands.

It goes two ways doesn't it. Hibs fans were praising us for signing McGinn and Arse fans hated us for signing Emi.

Both are great signs in my book.

Although I love knocking the Ellis regime, but that is a bit of a myth, Gregory explained he was keen (no pun intended) but every time he went to see the player, he wasn't exactly on form. I believe he's quoted as saying he did regret it later.

Nope, I'm holding on to that one mate even if it's not the truth! It sums everything up perfectly lol

I think we are learning that buying English based players who have either played here for a few seasons or were born here is the way to go

Im sure that’s what Deano said that this season we’re focusing on players who have experience here and are already settled/fluent.

I think we are learning that buying English based players who have either played here for a few seasons or were born here is the way to go
Also buying young enough and tying them up on long term contracts. My head‘s exploding atm, who are we buying next? I think the “couple” of signings won’t include players for the future up to £10m (Olise type from the Championship maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.