NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 482 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the original plan, plan "A" if you will, was to use the funds to assist with the running of the club until a buyer was found or to gain access to a fans representative on the board of any new ownership, thus giving the fans a voice in the club.

As I say my response to you was merely that under their doomsday plan "B" it would not be practical to be thinking about maintaining our league status and that you were probably in the minority if that was what you were thinking.

My apologies if I was wrong and led to confusion.

To confirm the first fund raising they did was to help with the running of the club.

The second round of funding was to be used only to buy a stake into the club. It will not be used to help run the club, unless a stake in the club was purchased with the money. As an extension of that is the doomsday scenario (plan b), they would try and purchase the whole club with money and partnerships they have available.

If you look at the fund ( https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-wigan-athletic ) there is also an option for business' to contact the campaign directly to pledge more than the 2k and I'd be very surprised if, between the 650k actually available via the fund raiser + the commitments from business' that do not show up in the fund raising, there is not more than a million pounds ready for Plan B.

Read most of the posts on here. But it is now really getting past a joke. Still no buyer. league two -15 points. Thought it would never happen. But now it well could. Like some say what. Harm could happen to the supporters club. Nothing. at all. Some fans really do need to wake up

New statement from admin on website now says absolutely nothing:

Wigan Athletic FC - Statement From The Joint Administrators (26.02.21)

Nixon keeps saying 'if the Bahrain's want to do it' which to me suggests there could be a hint of them getting cold feet or stalling.

I'm not predicting the deal is in trouble but these guys apparently pulled out at the last second previously, so can't take anything for granted.

i thought that your man Nixon had said that these guys were new to the process & not the same middle Eastern team who showed an interest the first time round?

Crowdfunder sites can be edited - anyone with a loose understanding of coding can do it 😉😂
Originally, when the crowdfunder was launched promises where made for high level donations of a individual names list within the ground, visits to one of our training grounds etc etc etc - not many NWC clubs can offer or do that !
Seems a little disconnected from current statements to me
Richard
What are you on about now?
Equating writing computer programmes to writing html (your use of 'coding')
Even if this were correct, you will find that you do not need to amend websites using html.
e.g. when you use Prince 2, you do not use the programming language create or amend or delete your project.

You are the massive tool, you cannot get it through your thick skull a bid has not and never was been accepted from Frampton, he was a complete waste of space and effort , you come on here with your "inside information" without actually divulging anything and made yourself look like a complete and utter gullible twat , not withstanding getting many peoples hopes up and still won't admit you were wrong. Tragic really

Mmmm!

Two posts into your 'vital career,' and both a rant at me and liked by the other idiot, how cute.

Did I get your "hopes up" I am ever so sorry I may look like a "gullible twat" by posting what I did, I will take that any day over looking like the complete "twat" that you are.

Last edited:
Richard
What are you on about now?
Equating writing computer programmes to writing html (your use of 'coding')
Even if this were correct, you will find that you do not need to amend websites using html.
e.g. when you use Prince 2, you do not use the programming language create or amend or delete your project.
a. Again in English pls - it's taken Moonay 3 years to partially explain html 🤣
b. The editing comment was in jest !
c. Who's Richard ?

a. Again in English pls - it's taken Moonay 3 years to partially explain html 🤣
b. The editing comment was in jest !
c. Who's Richard ?

A guess based on your Hampton name
The Goon Show on the wireless always tried to get rude jokes on the airwaves.
So characters were called names such as:
Hugh Jarse- huge arse
Hugh Hampton - huge hampton.
Hampton, cockernee rhyming slang for Hampton Wick - dick

Hence Richard, just a thought, maybe you are not that old
Note to self, never explain jokes, from more innocent times.

Nothing to lose. telling the fans. Not got us any we’re. Yet.
Costs money to sue. They won’t bother with that path. Just milking the club. for every penny they can get out of it. They don’t give a toss if wigan finish up back as a non league club.

They can be sued for what little they have...... though that's rather a presumption that they have none.
Whats more worrying is they are an agent of the court and therefore the court is unlikely to find against them. I don't believe creditors have had success in suing an administration for underselling and I cant find anyone suing successfully for malpractice. Then again this really has been a joke of an admin, from how they've presented themselves in public (including working against selling the club by suggesting the fans were uneducation) to simply following the laws that govern UK companies, so who knows there may be a first.

Whats more worrying is they are an agent of the court and therefore the court is unlikely to find against them. I don't believe creditors have had success in suing an administration for underselling and I cant find anyone suing successfully for malpractice. Then again this really has been a joke of an admin, from how they've presented themselves in public (including working against selling the club by suggesting the fans were uneducation) to simply following the laws that govern UK companies, so who knows there may be a first.
I think you've read it wrong Wlatic. We're on about the SC possibly being sued by the Admins if they break the NDA.

I think you've read it wrong Wlatic. We're on about the SC possibly being sued by the Admins if they break the NDA.
Oh I re read and 100% did miss the point. Normally when you have a public interest group they are untouchable because its bad press. With this admin it wouldn't surprise me if they tried.

Although the big issue for them would probably filing the legal paperwork correctly!

Lisa Nandy won't have had to sign any NDA as she isn't involved in the administration/buy out process unlike the SC
She's an MP phoning up the likes of begbies, the SC, the EFL, interested parties etc.. pushing them along & asking for info
They're 2 completely different situations and doesn't show in any way that you can say stuff without breaking NDA's
Plus she has basically told us nowt. S.F.A. Zilch. Bollocks all. Plus she hasn't said much since Frampton picked up his bags and left the arena despite all his love for the club and town.

Status
Not open for further replies.