NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 483 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is it’s been going on to long. No buyer and for all us fans know. Probably isn’t one. But Fans and supporters club fall for it. Sad decline of our great club.

Lisa Nandy won't have had to sign any NDA as she isn't involved in the administration/buy out process unlike the SC
She's an MP phoning up the likes of begbies, the SC, the EFL, interested parties etc.. pushing them along & asking for info
They're 2 completely different situations and doesn't show in any way that you can say stuff without breaking NDA's
Totally wrong, LN is party to all the information that the SC is, just like the wigan council representatives who deal with this, they have all signed NDA's.

Lisa has said things that others haven't at times but she has made no revelations and certainly not breached the NDA she signed.

I've had my disagreements on here with LMB but find some of the comments above offensive and ignorant. One thing that cannot be suggested is that he doesn't care passionately about this club and for that he deserves respect. We all had a jibe about the Frampton situation but given the next 3 months our club faces can we not stop the silly bickering and try to pull in the same direction?

I've had my disagreements on here with LMB but find some of the comments above offensive and ignorant. One thing that cannot be suggested is that he doesn't care passionately about this club and for that he deserves respect. We all had a jibe about the Frampton situation but given the next 3 months our club faces can we not stop the silly bickering and try to pull in the same direction?

Truly thanks for the support, but I am thick skinned enough to not let it worry me, I do not tell lies or make stories up although I know I probably post things I find out earlier than I should.

If we lose 15 points it would be this season...why save yourself £1.5m on one hand then cost yourself a huge amount more by turning a L1 club into a non-league one at the stroke of a pen?

Read most of the posts on here. But it is now really getting past a joke. Still no buyer. league two -15 points. Thought it would never happen. But now it well could. Like some say what. Harm could happen to the supporters club. Nothing. at all. Some fans really do need to wake up

Can't really tell; if you are trolling or not, but against my better judgement I'll bite.
What exactly do you want the SC to say ? they are passionate and committed fans and are THE ONLY fan representation in the entire process. You know nothing, I know nothing, no one else on here knows anything, but so what.
You say what's the worst that can happen if they disclose information that they have been asked not to disclose, well forgetting the personal implications of breaking an NDA (which in all honesty I doubt would ever be pursued but I'm still not sure that I'd take the personal risk based on a doubt) there are several things that could happen.

They could be excluded from the process completely, in which case there would be NO fan involvement whatsoever
Caroline has alluded to this already.

They could inadvertently cause a potential buyer to withdraw. Explain how that would help the cause ?

They could piss off the EFL.
Explain how that would help the cause ?

They could piss off the Admin.
Explain how that would help the cause ?

I'm struggling to see 1 single tangible benefit from the SC sharing privileged information with the wider fan community other than quieting down a bunch of cry baby fans who in reality should be getting behind the SC and supporting them at every opportunity, not throwing around unnecessary and unhelpful criticism from behind the anonymity of their keyboards.

Perhaps this is a good time for all fans to take a moment to have a good hard look at themselves and assess how their future actions could best help the club survive. I would suggest trolling the SC should probably not be on that list.

Like I already said the SC having a seat at the table is irrelevant if they can't influence anything...if anything it is extremely divisive and splits our support with bad feeling. I would much rather we all sat on the know nowt side because all this we know but can't tell you plebs fuck all stinks. I also don't trust Freddie Parrotface Nandy 1 inch. She's another bandwagon Burnham career politician just in it for the votes.

I also don't trust Freddie Parrotface Nandy 1 inch. She's another bandwagon Burnham career politician just in it for the votes.

Bollocks.

Where are the other MPs that represent this borough, why are they not fighting our corner, never heard a squeak from the two tory mps or the Labour one for makerfield.

Bollocks.

Where are the other MPs that represent this borough, why are they not fighting our corner, never heard a squeak from the two tory mps or the Labour one for makerfield.

Thats easy...there's not enough Latics fans in their constituencies for them to be mithered. Just like Nandy has probably sussed it's better to keep the rugby lot on board in her own.

It's all about the votes.

As I said before John rubbish, perhaps not as many latics fans in the Leigh or Bolton West ones but just as many in Makerfield as in Wigan, as for LN keeping the rugby men on board, do you suggest she gets involved in the Latics/Rugby feud and not represent one part of her constituency.

I actually had a conversation with her to explain the bitterness between us and giver her some of the reasoning behind it as she did not know, she was astonished that two groups of people could have such polarised views over two different sports.

She does not give a toss about tribal positions and only wants the best for this town and puts the hours in to achieve that.

I actually had a conversation with her to explain the bitterness between us and giver her some of the reasoning behind it as she did not know, she was astonished that two groups of people could have such polarised views over two different sports.

So she's been involved in negotiations with various parties and had no idea about the amonisty between certain sections of both fan bases!!
That is astonishing and worrying.

So she's been involved in negotiations with various parties and had no idea about the amonisty between certain sections of both fan bases!!
That is astonishing and worrying.

She learned about it at the beginning why would she know, my mother in law is 91 and been a fan all her life, a season ticket holder since we moved to the JJB, she watched her husband have a fatal heart attack in the east stand, so don't dare doubt her credentials, and she does not know or probably give a damn about any pathetic animosity.

Ps and I include myself as one of those that is pathetic.

She learned about it at the beginning why would she know, my mother in law is 91 and been a fan all her life, a season ticket holder since we moved to the JJB, she watched her husband have a fatal heart attack in the east stand, so don't dare doubt her credentials, and she does not know or probably give a damn about any pathetic animosity.

Ps and I include myself as one of those that is pathetic.

Glad to hear that you was involved with bringing her upto speed at the beginning.
I am just as worried that it is your views that she has taken into those negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.