NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 484 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

In the meantime, we continue to liaise with interested parties, the EFL and the Supporters Club and we continue to remain optimistic of a successful outcome.

I think its about time the SC started to challenge these fucking clowns, the SC should try liaising with the fans ffs, couldn't shut em up when they were asking for donations for this, that and the other.

loudmouthblue

Vital 1st Team Regular
In the meantime, we continue to liaise with interested parties, the EFL and the Supporters Club and we continue to remain optimistic of a successful outcome.

I think its about time the SC started to challenge these fucking clowns, the SC should try liaising with the fans ffs, couldn't shut em up when they were asking for donations for this, that and the other.
I can't remember the supporters club being as you described when donations were coming in, perhaps you could share where you "couldn't shut em up"

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular

Correct. Mate. But hey ho they can’t tell us any thing. They will get in trouble. Correct. Bull sssstttt

formbylatic

Vital Squad Member
But its not 8 months, the Spanish bid only went tits up at the beginning of January, this one from Bahrain was submitted to the EFL less than a month ago.
I accept that but let’s get real - how long should it take to complete the checks which the EFL say they need to do? The Spanish bid took ludicrously long as well. My beef is the apparent complete lack of urgency with all this

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular
Sunderland's new owner's bid was put to the EFL on 24th Dec ......... cleared this week.

Next month for us & the Bahrainis.
If that’s correct and let’s hope it is. Why can’t the supporters club come out and say the same But even if they pass the ell test. They have to still agree to pay the 3 million

moonay

Vital Champions League

Bickymon1

Vital Reserves Team
If that’s correct and let’s hope it is. Why can’t the supporters club come out and say the same But even if they pass the ell test. They have to still agree to pay the 3 million
I'm sure once the takeover is complete the supporters club will tell us everything
They could not say at this moment
But I do agree the supporters club should be the ones keeping us informed as to what is going on
I'm sure when it's done they will want us to renew our memberships every year

loudmouthblue

Vital 1st Team Regular
Of course it's true. See below.

As for the 3 million, they've already agreed to that .........they just need to stick to it (unlike the Spanish).

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/spor...ecks-continue-kyril-louis-dreyfus-bid-3085578
Sunderland's new owner's bid was put to the EFL on 24th Dec ......... cleared this week.

Next month for us & the Bahrainis.

What you don't mention either moonay is that the Sunderland bid is between two agreeing parties, the seller probably will not have done the background and financial viability checks that begbies did prior to sending the bid to the EFL, a proof of the sale price would be sufficient not a detailed breakdown of their future plans and where the money for the future running comes from.

Most of us on here are members of the supporters club, aren't we entitled to a bit of feedback once a week?
They know whats going on and keeping us in the dark, nearly £200 of my hard earned went in to those fundraisers others gave considerably more, some info wouldn't go amiss, they are no better than Krasner and co that lot.